Location: remote from anywhere in Poland with a possibility of working from the office in Gdansk
At Cognizant, we are dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses - helping them go from doing digital to being digital.
In Poland, our offices are located in Gdańsk, Wroclaw, and Kraków. With the capacity to support various clients, we offer a world of opportunities for both professionals and graduates. You can expect five-star training, a chance to realize your career goals, and a range of benefits. Be Cognizant!
Looking for Service Desk Agent willing to expand IT knowledge in multinational corporate environment.
- Single point of contact for users for all IT related issues – Management of communication via any inbound communication channel
- Contact users via the defined outbound channels to resolve tickets or to gather information
- Act as translation instance for contacts between English speaking supporters and end users without English language skills
- Reception, acceptance, documentation of requests and incidents – transferring them into tickets
- Categorization and prioritization of tickets based on defined rules
- Translate any ticket information from local language into English and vice versa
Incident- / Request resolution
- Resolution of incidents by implementation of validated solutions and workarounds documented in the KMDB
- Fulfilment of requests as defined in the Runbook and documented in the KMDB (e.g. password resets and account unlocks for defined services and application)
- Support knowledge management by providing feedback for creation or maintenance of KMDB articles
- Experience in L1 service desk support with network, Microsoft office and other IT related issues
- Troubleshooting skills
- Basic knowledge of Service Desk Metrics
- Customer service background is nice to have
- Strong IT knowledge and willingness to learn
- Native Polish and fluent English
- Competitive salary with cafeteria benefits and bonuses
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere
- Professional development and clear career path
- Training & development opportunities
- Private healthcare and additional life insurance
- Employee volunteering programs and opportunities
- Inclusion and diversity in practice
- Employee referral program in place
COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS POLAND SP Z O O
Cognizant is a leading IT Services provider globally, transforming Clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
At Cognizant, we celebrate diversity and inclusion across our workforce and with our partners, communities and fellow racing fans. That’s why, alongside the Aston Martin Cognizant Formula One team, we work in unison for a more inclusive future. All in, all welcome.