Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
K2 Hotel Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
448 dni temu
AC Hotels by Marriott is a global brand of boutique hotels with European soul and Spanish roots, with its destinations throughout the world.
At AC Hotels, we believe attention to details is the greatest form of generosity we can offer, that’s why we follow a rule:
IF WE HAVE TIME TO MAKE IT,
WE HAVE TIME TO MAKE IT BEAUTIFUL.
Our guests recognize and appreciate the edited beauty of AC Hotels.
First in Poland - AC HOTEL WROCŁAW, located in the city centre - an unique concept with 91 modern style rooms, lifestyle AC Lounge, multifunctional conference rooms, exclusive fitness with spa and comfortable swimming pool to be opened QII 2017.
WANTED AT AC HOTELS
IF YOU ARE AN OPEN-MINDED TEAM PLAYER WHO:
- HAS AN INNER CREATIVITY AND LOVE FOR ART, DESIGN AND CULTURE
- SPEAKS ENGLISH & POLISH FLUENTLY
- IS HIGH LEVEL SPECIALIST IN HER/HIS PROFFESSION
- LOVES TO MAKE DIFFERENCE AND ECXEED EXPECTATIONS
- FEELS LIKE THE RIGHT PERSON ON THE RIGHT PLACE WHILE WORKING AT THE HOTEL
- WISHES TO BE PART OF CREATING SOMETHING NEW AND UNIQUE
THEN WE INVITE YOU TO EXPLORE A CAREER WITH AC HOTEL WROCŁAW!
- Supervise front office operations and routines on a daily basis
- Represent Rooms Division Manager during his absence
- Handle guest complaints & queries
- Implement and train newhirings according to brand and hotel standards & procedures
- Organize and control the work of front office agents and fitness/spa staff
- Ensure the highest level of guest service at front office and fitness/spa department
- Opportunity to be a part of the process of developing international hotel brand AC by Marriott in Poland
- Competitive base salary with incentive programme
- Flexibility in worktime planning
- Stable employment & clear principles of working routines, remuneration, performance evaluation and promotion
- Partnership relations on a employee-employer line
- Ergonomic, modern workstations with necessary tools and equipment
- Other benefits, including: Multisport programme, group life insurance, private medical care, company events (picnics, occasional meetings), free meals, discounts for hotel services etc.