TeamQuest is a Polish, fast growing Company, more than 10 years dealing with complex human resources services, especially in the recruitment of IT specialists.
For our client who is a multinational professional services network headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is one of the biggers professional services firm in the world. We are looking for professionals to join the global business systems support team in the office in Warsaw for the position of:
ServiceNow Support Leader
Ref. number: 35280#19080010
- Support team resource planning and management
- Monitoring queues / SLAs and task assignment
- Provide strong leadership and management for a diverse team supporting a global ServiceNow platform
- Drive continual service improvement initiatives to mature and enhance the ServiceNow platform and the business services that it enables.
- Track, measure, and report on key support performance metrics
- Perform regular assessments of tickets and provide recommendations to reduce the ticket volume, improve support efficiency, improve platform stability and improve the end user experience
- Drive data quality and testing quality across all work.
- Ensure accuracy of required and available support documentation / Knowledge articles.
- Conduct regular meetings with key stakeholders to gather feedback as input to service improvement initiatives.
- At least Bachelor, or Engineering degree in Technology or a related field.
- 3+ years of IT experience
- 1+ years of team management experience
- Previous experience in configuring and supporting the ServiceNow platform, or any other ITSM application suite
- Experience working in a leadership role for a team that provides support to a global user
- Service orientation with a focus on quality and customer satisfaction
- Strong interpersonal, team building, and collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of IT and Security management best practice (ITIL, COBIT, ISO standards)
- Fluent English is essential for this job
- Career development and professional growth in a global team setting
- Ability to pursue further professional development - access to multiple internal and external trainings provided by company
- Participation in multi-territory activities within the ServiceNow platform support area
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including private healthcare, life and disability insurance, attractive voucher program
- Opportunity to engage in after-hours sports activities and team building events
- Inspiring and friendly work environment
- Your career development plan tailored to your preferences and ambitions
- The office in a convenient location in the center of Warsaw (close to a subway station and numerous bus and tram stops)