Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
64 dni temu
With a database of over 278,000 qualified and 100,000 exclusive candidates, Nigel Frank International is ideally positioned to help both Microsoft Partners and End Users to identify the best talent for their business whether on a permanent or freelance basis.
The successful candidate:
- Supports development of Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2016/Online, JQuery and .NET framework based business applications.
- Develops workflow automation applications (Visual Studio, SharePoint, and Nintex workflows)
What we require:
- Strong C#, ASP.Net & PowerShell skills
- Experience with Office 365 (SharePoint Online) application development.
- Cloud experience in terms of installation setup, configuration, deployment of the application.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, information systems, or a related field.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Exciting challenges
Nigel Frank International
The Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment
Established in 2006 in Newcastle UK, Nigel Frank International has rapidly grown into the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. With additional offices in London, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Dallas, Melbourne and Singapore, we offer our Microsoft Partner and End User clients unparalleled access to the widest range of high calibre candidates.