HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March, 2020.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 35 customers in 18 different languages.
Due to our growing business needs we are looking for
- Drive daily operations to achieve the agreed SLA and to provide best quality of service.
- Monitor the metrics in the team and guide the team towards attaining the metrics
- Team building
- Conduct monthly training in the upcoming technology or the new process defined by client.
- Creation of new processes
- Daily audit in team case tracker
- Documentation of processes
- Conduct assessments of the team to understand the level of knowledge and provide training where required
- Queue Management
- Client Escalation
- Preparing documents on escalations
- Ownership of CIM process from SD
- Daily analysis of incoming volumes to optimize team and coverage
- Ownership of team schedules and rosters
- Ownership of runbooks
- Relevant experience in service delivery
- Excellent English
- Relevant training in people management
- Technical helpdesk or technical call center experience is necessary
- Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (verbal and written)
- Good documentation skills
Technical skillset required
- Microsoft environment knowledge
- In-depth for desktop (Clients: Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000)
- Conceptual knowledge on servers (Servers: Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008)
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory
- Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools
- MS Office Suite (XP, 2003, 2007)
- Anti-virus and firewall support
- VPN and remote dial-in users
- In-depth knowledge of peripheral devices
- Understanding of PDA and blackberry support
- In-depth knowledge of Lotus application support
- PC hardware knowledge
- ITSM ticketing tools
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- MultiSport Card
- Clear career path in a growing multinational organization
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 65 customers in 25 different languages and are present in Krakow and Wroclaw.
HCL Technologies helps global enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Through innovative technology solutions built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, we solve complex business problems for our clients. We are a ‘next-generation’ technology firm, driven by a unique Mode 1-2-3 strategy that not only acts as our roadmap for the future, but also a powerful model for any enterprise looking to thrive in this age of disruption.
HCL operates out of 45 countries with over 149,000+ ideapreneurs from 140 nationalities and has consolidated revenues of USD 9.7 billion, for 12 Months ended 31st Dec 2019.