Software Asset Management Team Lead
86 dni temu
Are you solid as a rock when you're juggling a lot of projects? Do you know how to manage and motivate teams? We're looking for someone like that who can:
- provide subject matter expertise input on Software Asset Management activities
- support an outsourcing transition successfully managing both vendors and internal staff
- make sure that best practices are used across the teams and that vendor performance is closely monitored
- take a lead role within the GSAM Krakow team
You’ll be working in the Global Software Asset Management (GSAM) team at the UBS office in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park). We are responsible for managing the Bank's software assets and maintaining compliance with our software license and maintenance contracts while supporting the reduction in spend across the software portfolio. We also support the Group Sourcing function in contract negotiations by providing current license positions and input on license specific terms and conditions.
Your experience and skills
- a minimum of 5 years experience in Software Asset Management
- experience reviewing software license and maintenance contracts and understand the concept of Effective License Positions (ELPs)
- experience managing external software usage audits
- significant experience with software asset management tool, including discovery tooling (SCCM, BigFix, etc.)
- a strong understanding of SAM best practices, including ITIL, IAITAM, and ISO 19770
- excellent written and verbal communication skills (fluent English)
- Software Asset Management certification (CAMP, CSAM, etc.)
- familiar with supervising a Software Asset Management Managed Service
- comfortable validating software entitlements against the installation and software usage conditions, license metrics, inventory and license types to ensure compliance and identify cost saving opportunities
- able to review existing processes and identify efficiencies while proposing and developing solutions for enhancement
- comfortable in a leadership position but can also work in a team environment
- experienced in working with complex software license models and license related terms and you are able to translate these requirements into Software Asset Management practices
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS offices in Poland are located in Krakow and Wroclaw. They are two of seven centers strategically located in geographical areas with rich talent pools to provide UBS business entities with co-designed industry leading solutions and services. Being part of the Business Solutions Centers allows us the unique opportunity to take a global holistic approach in cross-leveraging our workforce scale. Join our winning team and become part of the group of people who are passionate about their work and eager to share their experience!