Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Software Developer C++
12 dni temu
- Development of new functionalities
- Modul and integration testing and bugfixing
- Maintaining developer documentation
- Estimation and planning of new functionalities
- Development environment management
- Higher technical education
- Experience in software development
- Commercial experience with C / C + +
- Practical knowledge of the principles of object-oriented programming
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Readiness to travel
- Practical knowledge of C# (with .NET technology)
- Strong focus on unit testing (google mock)
- Know-how of SCRUM development and framework
- Experience with SQL, Visual Studio and GIT
- HTML5, Java Script
- Challenging international projects that literally create a better world for millions of people around the world. What we create is different that yet another business application.
- Work in a young and dynamic yet well-established company.
- Friendly international culture based on mutual respect, trust and individualism.
- Trips abroad, e.g. to our central location in Switzerland, with a stunning view on the largest waterfall in Europe from our office.
- Attractive salary and non-salary benefits (including private healthcare, social events, funding sports and recreational activities).
- The ability to deepen skills, practical learning multiple technologies and a wide range of business domains.
- Flexible working time.