HCL Software was launched as a new division of HCL Technologies in 2016 with the mission to develop and deliver a next-generation portfolio of enterprise-grade software-based offerings with flexible consumption models, spanning on premise software, SaaS and managed services. We bring speed, insights and innovations to create value for our customers in DevOps, Automation, Data, Security and Application Modernization.
We are currently looking for Software Developers for the BigFix Inventory product team in Krakow, located at O3 Business Campus on Opolska street. We are looking for talented, self-motivated and curious people with good programming skills that feel great in an unconventional environment, people who like to get thoroughly involved in inclusive and open-minded team-work in a dynamic, multicultural organization with advanced processes.
- contributing to innovative projects, new product features and enhancements
- contributing to any process improvements to optimize the software life-cycle and maximize the team’s productivity
- troubleshooting and resolving products issues reported by customers in the field
- contributing to test automation, troubleshooting and fixing product's issues
- At least 4-year demonstrated experience as Software Developer
- (Nice to have) experience in QA related tasks
- (Nice to have) knowledge of application security aspects
- Good Ruby and/or Java
- Experience in relational databases
- Experience with Java application servers
- Experience with ecosystem of development tools including automated build and continuous integration (Jenkins, RSpec, Cucumber, JUnit, Selenium or others)
- Working comfortably with distributed version control systems and project management tools (GIT, or similar)
- Good knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Experience in Docker / Kubernetes
- Virtualization technology/ies knowledge: API’s and use in software development
- Experience in performing problem determination & root cause analysis
- Strong analytical ability
- Dedicated to continual self-development
- Good team player
- Ability to collaborate with geographically distributed cross-functional teams
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Computer Software
- Computer Networking
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
- We offer work on one on the best, state of the art product in it's industry.
- Working with the best people in the industry and ability to learn a lot every day.
- Competitive salary
- Medical care
We sincerely look forward to your response, and the opportunity to speak with you about the unique value you can provide to the team.
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 65 customers in 25 different languages and are present in Krakow and Wroclaw.
HCL Technologies helps global enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Through innovative technology solutions built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, we solve complex business problems for our clients. We are a ‘next-generation’ technology firm, driven by a unique Mode 1-2-3 strategy that not only acts as our roadmap for the future, but also a powerful model for any enterprise looking to thrive in this age of disruption.
HCL operates out of 45 countries with over 149,000+ ideapreneurs from 140 nationalities and has consolidated revenues of USD 9.7 billion, for 12 Months ended 31st Dec 2019.