As established market and thought leaders in black-box test services for the video games industry, Testronic are looking to support our Quality Assurance teams with bespoke QA Engineering.
We plan to implement technical solutions to increase the capacity, efficiency, and effectiveness of all of our test practices and services.
Currently we are looking for candidates for the position of
- A full-time job based on permanent contract and social package
- A challenging role with much space for your own initiatives
- An opportunity to gain experience and develop skills within the gripping industry of video games
- Highly international and multicultural environment
- Friendly and open work atmosphere
- Develop support tools and drive continuous improvement of existing tools
- Communicate with QA teams to develop tools, commands, and utilities that increase the efficiency of the manual QA process
- Anticipating, research and propose purchase of testing tools and equipment relevant to internal projects and business needs
- Design, develop, debug, and update automated functionality tests for game projects
- Plan, develop, and debug tools and automation tests for new features and content
- Regular reporting and status updates to management
- Extensive knowledge of QA methodologies and tools
- Demonstrated experience in Software Development Engineer in Test role
- Strong knowledge of Appium and Selenium
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages (C/C++, C#)
- Experience with scripting languages such as Java and Python
- Understanding of Games Quality Assurance practices and methodologies
- Ability to quickly understand existing code and enhance/extend existing architecture
- Source control system knowledge and usage (GIT, Perforce, etc.)
- Outstanding team, communication, and interpersonal skills
- A strong passion for gaming and game development
- Practical experience with JSON
- Unity3D Engine experience
- Unreal Engine experience
- Familiar with iOS and Android app development
- Familiar with 1st party software used for console game development
- Familiar with SQL
Do you want to take the challenge and start your career in the most dynamic industry of entertainment?
Testronic Sp. z o.o.
When it comes to QA and Testing for games, VR, and film & television, you need considered solutions that work. We’ve got over 20 years of experience partnering with video game and entertainment companies from around the world. We give you Quality Assurance, Localisation, Compliance and Certification, and Customer Support that get it right the first time. Every time.
Testronic’s Multiservice QA Facility in Poland is a centre of excellence for outsourced Games and Film/TV Testing. We are credited with numerous AAA titles and are well renowned for our values of integrity, innovation and efficiency. With current capacity of over 550 workable stations we are continually developing new approaches in how we service and partner alongside our clients.
With facilities in the US, the UK and Poland we’re able to leverage our cross-media experience and the scale of our global operation to offer you dependable quality, efficiency, value, and security.
We can help. Talk to Testronic.