Hello we're bubb, the recruitment partners for Kaseya in Krakoow.
They are the leading global provider of complete infrastructure management solutions, with customers in 20 countries, and are thrilled to be building a brand new team here in Poland! They're just putting together their shiny new offices in Krakow, and looking for amazing developers to come and join them. If you're an ambitious QA Engineer, looking to join an exciting team from the ground up, in an award winning multinational tech company, then please keep on reading.
Kaseya are a company whose start-up days are behind it but with a lot of growing to do. If you want to be part of making the changes to take us to the next stage of growth while having fun doing your job, this is the opportunity for you.
As a Software Development Engineer (SDE) at Kaseya, you will help design, develop, and implement code for our award-winning products. We use a wide range of technologies internally and look for interesting experience and skill-sets. One day you might be working on a cloud app in Microsoft Azure, and the next day debugging a Classic ASP page that we are rewriting in ASP.NET. From Java to C #, C ++ to PowerShell, we use the right tools for the right job to solve interesting problems on almost any device or platform our customers use. You will add your unique personality to our endeavors, namely: to ship high-quality software that is on-time and business-aligned.
You'll take ownership of their code and work closely with others to develop new features, as well as efficiently addressing reported defects in ways that delight our customers. Using an Agile / Scrum methodology, you'll discuss requirements, propose solutions, estimate their work, and then collaborate with others throughout the entire lifecycle.
- To follow the established Agile / Scrum methodology for software design, development, code reviews, and testing; ensuring product quality and reliability
- Design, develop and integrate solutions that can be shipped on time while complying with standards for usability, security, stability, reliability, and performance
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 1-3 years experience in C #, Java, C ++, or Python
- Knowledge of ALM suites such as JIRA
- A strong understanding of relational databases and know how to read and write SQL queries
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal). Must have fluent English
- Work within development, continuous integration (CI) and build automation processes
- Experience writing unit tests and validating code to assure deliverables are ready for test
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Full Health Benefits (portion paid by company)
- Casual dress
- Life insurance
We craft employer brands, create hiring strategies, and deliver impeccable talent experiences for companies hiring at scale. Our in-house crazy creatives are intertwined with our technology, and your talent acquisition team, to represent your brand in an omni channel environment through campaigns that reach the most passive of passive talent. We're with the talent throughout their entire candidate journey, from their initial interest through to their on-boarding, allowing us to always understand how to do it the better next time. And when the human touch is required, we're able to back it up with some of our pretty awesome Talent Partners who merge with our tech to get your hiring done.