Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Solar Power Plants Constructon Project Manager
5 dni temu
We are an international organisation currently operating in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Spain, Poland and Belarus. Established in 1993, today we offer a great variety of different businesses and investment opportunities in the fields of renewable energy, mobility services, auto business and real estate. The brands that we have launched, while very different and unique all follow the same key guidelines: they are all about investing into the future, working smart and and trusting green.
Renewable energy with Modus Energy and Green Genius brands at the forefront is one of the fastest growing Modus Group business areas. We were pioneers of sustainable solar and biogas projects in Lithuania and today we are accelerating our business across Europe – investing >50mEUR in renewable energy projects in Spain, Poland and Belarus in 2018 alone. Thinking green is not only our business, but an important part of our work routine and mindset of #ModusGroupTrustsGreen.
We are looking for you – Project Manager – the one who is eager to step into the shoes of our Large-Scale Solar team who already has a great understanding of how smooth project management looks like and wants to deepen knowledge in solar projects. Your major responsibilities will be negotiation with contractors in terms of the contract, fully prepare the contract, set up and track the project budget and always meet the deadlines. You should also take responsibility to communicate a lot with accounting, finance and other support teams, and negotiate with the state institutions. Would you like to build a greener future too?
- Development and coordination of implementation construction phase of renewable energy projects (solar energy);
- Financial and technological modelling of financial research for renewable energy projects, selection of optimal solutions;
- Formation of project team (to identify all needed project parties considering different interests, and to involve them to the project; contractor, subcontractor, land owners, DSOs, security etc.), communication plan, project budgets, calendar implementation schedules;
- Organization and control of project development and construction phase implementation process;
- Negotiation with clients/contractors and other third parties, preparation and coordination of contracts;
- Communication with public authorities; Providing status reports to the management.
- Have bachelor degree in business or project management, economics or related areas;
- Ability to express thought clearly and accurately, provide the necessary, accurate and properly processed information;
- Ability to read drawings, diagrams, other design documentation;
- Knowledge of the construction process, construction legislation;
- Ability to properly respond to emerging problems and solve them;
- Active interest in technological innovation and aspiration for improvement.
- Experience in development and/or construction projects would be an advantage;
- Have at least 2 years of experience in project management ( renewable generation projects will be an advantage )
- Have strong analytical skills and ability to perform under tight deadlines and multiple projects concurrently;
- Be fluent in English and Polish;
- Be able to travel 20% of the time;
Absolutely convinced we are addressing you? Then give us a chance to prove that - apply for this role.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- Great office in the city center, next to the metro Politechnika station;
- Work with creative, young team;
- Exciting job with exciting oportunities;
- Possibility of professional and personal development in a dinamic and international team;
- Competitive pay;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of the Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- And most important - freedom to think outside the box, create and realize your ideas.