SOFITEL WARSAW VICTORIA
SPA & Wellness Manager is in charge of the smooth day-to-day operations of entire recreational area of Sofitel Warsaw Victoria which includes a swimming pool, a fitness center, dry saunas and massage rooms. Has to supervise and train staff to meet customers' satisfaction. The candidate is expected to poses an extensive knowledge about Spa treatments and also to be up-to-date with current hospitality trends in recreation. They also have to present an entrepreneurial attitude and be able to work in a self-sufficient manner. In addition be responsible for coordinating activities in cooperation with Sales and Marketing to generate revenue for the outlet through retailing treatments and products.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a leadership role as a Manager or Assistant SPA Manager (including previous experience in leading a small team)
- Fluent Polish and English
- Adequate lifeguard permissions to supervise indoor swimming pool
- Ability to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Creativity and initiative taking are desired characteristics of potential candidates
- Hospitality background or prior experience of working in a hotel would be welcomed
- Diploma/ University Degree in Spa/Hospitality Management would be an advantage
- Training and development opportunities
- Independent and creative work environment
- Excellent teamwork opportunities at successful hotel brands
- Contract employment and additional perks
- Friendly work atmosphere
Grupa Hotelowa Orbis to największa sieć hoteli w Polsce i kilkunastu krajach Europy Wschodniej, strategicznym inwestorem jest AccorHotels. Działamy pod rozpoznawalnymi markami hotelowymi: Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure, Adagio, ibis, ibis Styles i ibis budget. Zaaplikuj już dziś i dołącz do naszego zespołu!