Fixed Term contract: 12 months
Do you have experience in food industry?
Do you like to share our passion for?
If so we would like to hear from you!
- Coordinate new Raw Materials and Packaging materials approval process.
- Coordinate Raw Material and Packaging materials review process.
- Assess quality and safety of new Raw Materials based on provided quality documentation
- Collects, maintains and processes raw material technical data in associated systems, e.g. SAP, DevEX.
- Create & update technical corporate specifications for new and existing raw materials.
- Proactively and reactively obtains raw material information from suppliers to meet technical needs as required, in collaboration with Procurement and R&D.
- Manage the dispatch and return of specifications to and from suppliers, to ensure contractual data is in place within agreed time frames.
- Act as a first point of contact to any technical queries related to raw materials and packaging materials data.
- Ensure that data is processed in a timely manner and that effective communication is maintained with approvers, R&D and, where necessary, the Vendor to ensure that the required data is collected and processed.
- Coordinate mass data searches related to Raw Materials data.
- Provide administrative support for audits (3rd party certification eg. BRC, customer audits, religious certification).
- Support strategic projects.
- Ensure data correctness and accuracy for raw materials data by internal audit.
- Food Technology Diploma or related qualification, preferably in a food related discipline (Food Science, Chemistry, Biochemistry).
- Experience in the food industry.
- Intermediate level of computer literacy (specifically Excel, SAP, DevEX and others).
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Organized, methodical, good attention to detail.
- Fluent English is required.
- Ability to work effectively cross functionally across the business, and work effectively as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- General technical ability including data collection, storage and analysis.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $5 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers.
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including KAMIS and Galeo in Poland.
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
McCormick is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, seeking a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader. Then please apply via Aplikuj button.
McCormick Shared Services
McCormick jest światowym liderem w branży produktów smakowych z ponad 4 miliardami USD rocznej sprzedaży. Zajmujemy się produkcją i dystrybucją przypraw, specjalistycznych produktów spożywczych oraz produktów smakowych przeznaczonych dla całego przemysłu spożywczego w ponad 125 krajach. Firma została założona w 1989 w Baltimore i zatrudnia obecnie ponad 10,000 pracowników na całym świecie.
Łączy nas pasja smaku. Nasze placówki zlokalizowane są w 50 miejscach w 24 różnych krajach, a produkty są dostępne w ponad połowie państw na świecie. Dodajemy smaku potrawom przygotowywanym w domach jak i tym, które możecie kupić w sieciach restauracji i od wielkich wytwórców żywności.