- 4+ years of experience as a SQL Server DBA or similar role;
- Must have advanced experience in MSSQL Mirroring, Clustering, and Replication;
- Must have extensive experience in deploying production changes;
- Must have experience in managing SQL RDS instances;
- Experience with installing and supporting SSRS;
- Experience with installing and supporting SSIS (Capable of deploying ETL packages to SSIS);
- Maintain database security and perform auditing;
- Database backup & recovery;
- Experience troubleshooting system health and identifying areas for improvement;
- Nice to have: AWS | Azure Cloud experience;
- Nice to have: Windows, Network, & I/O monitoring / Troubleshooting;
- Nice to have: Good documentation habits;
- Interest in DevOps: CI/CD, Configuration Management, Intelligent Monitoring;
- MCTS, MCITP, and/or MVP certifications a plus;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Team player;
- Good time-management skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to collaborate with a geographically disparate team.
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems;
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security;
- Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations;
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real-time, providing problem resolution end-to-end;
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes;
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Young and friendly team,
- Corporate and social events,
- Social package (additional medical insurance, Multisport or sports activities compensation, etc.),
- Free English and German courses.
LeverX Group consists of two divisions: LeverX and Emerline.
LeverX is an SAP Global Strategic Supplier for Technical Services and a full-cycle services provider with 19+ years of close collaboration with SAP. LeverX is a gold SAP partner. Among the SAP solutions, we are working with are SAP S/4HANA, TM, EWM, IBP, CRM, PLM, PP/DS, BI, and many others. LeverX is a part of SAP AppHaus Network where we are ready to provide Design Thinking sessions aimed to find the best solutions to current business needs.
Emerline develops web and mobile solutions for both startups and large businesses from Western Europe and the USA. We invest in R&D and apply IoT, AR, VR, blockchain, machine learning, and other cutting-edge technologies on projects. The company's portfolio also includes its own products.
More than 1500 employees work here today. The company's offices are located in the USA, Germany, Lithuania, Poland, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan. Corporate headquarters is located in Mountain View, California.