Agencja zatrudnienia (nr licencji 812)
For our Client, new Company on Krakow market, we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of Supervisor Supply Chain.
The position will be responsible for the supervision of a team of Buyers and Procurement Specialists that will provide procurement services globally.
- Supervise, train and mentor a team of supply chain professionals consisting of buyers and data entry professionals.
- Responsible for the execution and delivery of supply chain services, with focus on efficiency and operating costs optimization.
- Manage quality of delivery and service level agreements that meet the needs of the Business Units.
- Collaborate with other Supply Chain departments to close operational gaps and promote continuous improvement of Shared Services performance
- Communicate globally with the organization’s management and professionals, championing customer service needs, resolving issues, improving service delivery performance and customer satisfaction
- Analyze, identify and address key issues within the team and report team results on a timely manner.
- 5 years supply chain experience including management of a team.
- Proven Skills in managing a diverse team to achieve challenging targets.
- Fluency in English.
- Expert-knowledge and experience with SAP-MM and Ariba, or equivalent ERP.
- Strong understanding of end to end processes Supply Chain processes, such as P2P (Procure to Pay), Record to Report, Order to cash, Make to Order/manufacture.
- unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping new GBS center,
- possibility to grow together with the rapidly developing organization,
- wide exposure for cooperation with stakeholders spread around Europe and US - internal and external,
- stability of employment with possibility to build individual career path.
Grafton Recruitment Sp. z o.o.