Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Supplier Quality Engineer
100 dni temu
As a result of grow of our company we are currently looking for candidates for the position of Supplier Quality Expert. The person hired on this position will derive from his wide experience and extensive knowledge to lead the supplier quality processes like evaluation or development within international environment. Supplier Quality Expert will point out the most suitable solutions, provide the best process standards and make sure quality is never compromised.
- Monitoring quality and Supplier development at Supplier's manufacturing sites for direct material and services;
- Leading and supporting the company qualification and product qualification of Suppliers for direct material and services in close coordination with Category Managers;
- Providing constructive feedback on Supplier Performance Evaluation (SPE);
- Supporting SCM related tasks and special initiatives launched by the BU;
- Coordinating with Suppliers on quality non conformances and ensuring that immediate resolution and root cause analysis is done as per ABB processes and support the Supplier Claim Management process;
- Establishing and maintaining procedures and practices, based on global procedures and support full Supplier base management in ProSupply / IT Tools;
- Conducting periodic training of HUB / local SCM teams on Supplier qualification, Supplier development, SPE, global procedures etc.;
- Supporting initiatives and audits launched by Group function / Division on Sustainability, Material compliance, Integrity and Health, Safety and Environment;
- Close cooperating with other functions in ABB (OPEX, SCM, Quality, R&D, Engineering etc.).
- MS degree in Engineering or related disciplines preferred technical background;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in quality and specially dealing with Global Suppliers base;
- Green belt Six Sigma or equivalent certification is strongly preferred;
- Technical knowledge of relevant products pertaining to the power T&D industry;
- Excellent communication and stakeholders management skills in a global, multi-layered environment;
- Ability to navigate the matrix and set priorities while working with different Business Units and Products Group also beyond the geography of the own job location (global scope);
- Fluent verbal and written English and Polish allowing easy communication in international environment any another language is advantageous;
- Accountability and dealing with complexity;
- Thinking long term and systemically;
- Pro-active and result-oriented attitude;
- Self-reliability and good work organization;
- Willingness to frequent business trips 30% of working time;
- Active driving license.
- An interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas;
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills;
- Good working environment.
ABB Sp. z o.o.
ABB jest globalnym liderem kształtującym przyszłość w dziedzinie cyfryzacji przemysłu. Każdego dnia pracownicy ABB na całym świecie pracują nad rozwiązaniem największych problemów współczesnych czasów, takich jak dostarczanie ekologicznej energii, zwiększanie wydajności i wprowadzanie strategii zrównoważonego rozwoju.