Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Supply Chain and Procurement Transformation Manager
33 dni temu
In Digital Supply Chain, we support our clients through large scale transformations, enabled by leading edge automation and technology solutions. We want the very best for our clients, and we know that the technology we implement can help them achieve great things. We also know that the implementation of a new technology solution impacts everything it touches, so our teams work collaboratively with our clients to ensure smooth and pain-free transitions.
We’re looking for people who love building great relationships with clients, and who naturally engender trust from those they work with. Coming to work with us means using the right change management techniques to guide our clients through a seamless programme of activity which ensures the smooth running of our technology-enabled transformation projects.
Before you start our induction training we will check if you have:
- Extensive experience in two or more Supply Chain or Procurement Domains with good understanding of end to end processes.
- Ability to bring market and leading practice insights in Supply Chain and Procurement.
- Very deep exposure to setting up and executing SCM and Procurement processes (including understanding of SCM technology)
- A passion and deep interest in automation/ new technologies, large scale enterprise wide ERP solutions e.g. Oracle, SAP, cloud based
- Experience/exposure of design and successful establishment of Shared Services operations within complex global organizations or demonstrable consulting experience with exposure to successful sales pursuits
- Energy, drive and resilience to overcomes challenges in various contexts
- Cross functional knowledge of SCM processes e.g. Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Transportation Planning, Warehouse Management, Order Management, Direct Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Analytics and MDM. It is important to note that you will have to demonstrate expertize in at least one to two areas and be aware of the processes in other areas
You’ll be accountable for shaping, selling and delivering end to end solutions for our clients with a focus on best in class Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Procurement processes, enabling automation/technologies, organization and people change and controls enhancement. You shall be working with clients who operate global business services/shared services and other retained SCM operations and supporting them to deliver digital SCM transformation.
In the current team, different team members bring deep expertise in one or the other area of supply chain. The current roles require the resource to have deep exposure in one or more Supply Chain Domain, including Planning, Order Management or Procurement Operations. You are required to bring deep expertise in process and technology front in this space. Below are the key asks for the role:
- Implemented Supply Chain or Procurement Processes for major organizations
- Very deep understanding of Supply Chain or Procurement and related processes
- Ability to conduct process assessment and define as-is and to-be process
- Ability to define and design measurement criteria for process (KPIs)
- Proven experience in working with global clients and handling key stakeholders
- Exposure to creating value based business cases
- Must be able to demonstrate a level maturity while under constant pressure from the business and technology community
- Excellent ability to establish and maintain world class working relationships with all peers and stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Fluent English and French or German would be an asset
- Ability to travel (international and domestic)
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period or Contract of mandate
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation.
Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Dziękujemy! Aplikuj poprzez stronę pracodawcy.
Zwiększ swoje szanse w rekrutacji
Uzupełnij automatycznie profil na Praca.pl danymi z CV, które zostało dołączone do formularza aplikacyjnego.
Zwiększ swoje szanse w rekrutacji
Zaloguj oraz uzupełnij automatycznie profil na Praca.pl danymi z CV, które zostało dołączone do formularza aplikacyjnego.
Zwiększ swoje szanse w rekrutacji
Utwórz konto i uzupełnij automatycznie profil na Praca.pl danymi z CV, które zostało dołączone do formularza aplikacyjnego.
Chcę utworzyć konto1) kandydata zgodnie z regulaminem Praca.pl Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie, w celu utrzymania kontaktu drogą poczty elektronicznej lub usług telekomunikacyjnych. Dane osobowe podaję dobrowolnie, jednak wiem, że niepodanie danych uniemożliwi utrzymanie takiej komunikacji.
Trwa przekierowanie na formularz pracodawcy