JTI is a leading international tobacco company with operations in more than 120 countries. We’re the global owner of world-renowned brands such as Winston, the number two cigarette brand in the world, and Camel (outside the US). Our global brands also include Mevius, LD and Natural American Spirit, and we manufacture the internationally recognized Logic e-cigarette brand and Ploom Tech, a major brand in the heated tobacco category.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, we employ over 45’000 people across the globe. We were recently awarded Global Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year with regional Top Employer Certification in Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, Africa and the Middle East. This is recognition of our outstanding talent strategy, energizing culture and commitment to learning and development.
We are a member of the Japan Tobacco Group of Companies. For more information visit www.jti.com.
This is great opportunity to be a part exciting project and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world a getting the Best-in-class level of service.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
You will be responsible for handling operations under GBS scope of activities (finished/semi finished/raw materials/leaf) to supply to JTI markets & 3rd Party Customers in collaboration with our internal and external partners: Service Suppliers, factories, Markets and Global Logistics, Finance, R&D and any other functional partners as required.
You will manage the Customer Service and Supply Chain processes effectively and efficiently in SAP ECC, APO and Transportation Modules to provide high quality operational support to the dedicated Markets & Customers ensuring an on-time delivery of all the products.
This position plays a central role acting as a link between the factories, suppliers, customers and markets as well as the logistics partners in accordance to JTI policies and procedures.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Coordinate the phase-in and phase-out of the portfolio for designated markets / customers.
Maintain the Master Data (customer/material master) and apply the in-place demand change process regarding production requirement changes
- Process Sales and Purchase Orders within SAP
Ensure continuous supply and manage shipments of JTI products.
Process the shipments in the Transportation Module as per standard processes and monitor the delivery.
- Liaise with the forwarders/carriers for transport document establishment.
Establish SAP and non-SAP documentation.
- Ensure own back up materials is kept up to date, monitor hand over business activities.
Support questions from the internal&external auditors.
Review and comment American Sarbanes-Oxley Act reports embedded in the Company's Order to Cash, Procure to Pay and Inventory Managment processes.
- Create company service related purchase orders as recorded.
Collaborate with Finance for any related to Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable matters and month /quarter/year end closing.
Check and approve or reject the release of blocked invoice documents from 3rd party/interco suppliers.
- High School Diploma and / or Commercial Diploma
- 1-3 years of experience in the area of Supply Chain/Customer Service in a multinational company
- Fluent in English (written & spoken). Any additionnal language(s) is/are an asset (in particular French)
- Experienced in SAP ECC/APO experience or other ERP; MS Office package