- Provide qualified support to the specific Operator you are working with
- Maintain a relationship with the Operator so that they are satisfied with Sinch
- Coordinate between the Operator and Sinch
- Support the rest of the support team in other tasks when the workload allows it
This is a technically demanding role where you will support one of our largest customers. Therefore, it places high demands on your technical competence. Since you will build relationships and strengthen our ties with operators, we see that you are solution- and collaboration-oriented, find it easy to build strong relationship and convincing.
- 5 years of experience in telecom industry
- Solid technical Telecom experience
- Experience of Unix / Linux based systems
- Worked in OCS / Prepaid Systems or VAS systems (eg SMSC, MMSC, USSD, WAP GW, IVR, Voice Mail, Collect Call etc.)
- Experience of IP networks, Diameter, Sigtran / SS7
- Fluency in English
- Fluent in Swedish
- Attractive salary
- Cooperation based on B2B with paid leave (25 days)
- Opportunity to cooperate on the basis of a contract of employment
- Work in the center of Warsaw in an office covering about 280 m2, which is a space for 25 employees
- An office with a space to relax, including a sofa and darts
- Car and bicycle parking
- Morning office snacks
- A sports budget to use during the year
- Work with an international team
- Occasional remote work
- Integration excursions, including family events
- On Thursdays, the appointed time for coffee together
- On Friday "beer o'clock"
You will be part of a team of 22, spread globally but with a nice internal spirit. In addition to your immediate team and the specific operator, in this role you will work closely with the Sales, Engineering and Product team.
Normal working hours are weekdays, but the role includes that you participate in a rotating on-call schedule for 24/7 Emergency support a few weeks a year.