Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
About Nokia IT
We create the technology to connect the world. Only Nokia offers a comprehensive portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing opportunities across the globe. With our commitment to innovation, driven by the award-winning Nokia Bell Labs, we are a leader in the development and deployment of 5G networks.
Our communications service provider customers support more than 6.4 billion subscriptions with our radio networks, and our enterprise customers have deployed over 1,300 industrial networks worldwide. Adhering to the highest ethical standards, we transform how people live, work and communicate. A truly global company, we are 166 nationalities working in more than 118 countries.
Come create the technology to connect the world.
Our Nokia Information Technology organization is looking for a Software Asset Management Tool developer and Data Analyst to join the IT Infrastructure organization.
The SAM Tool Developer/Service Owner is responsible for the SAM tool systems development, maintenance, and operations. This person is the technical specialist for SAM Tools such as Flexera FNMS / IBM ILMT and ServiceNow ITAM SAM Pro. The role will require knowledge about Nokia IT’s Enterprise Computing Platforms (on premise + cloud) and workstation infrastructure incl. SCCM. Additional skills are required to analyze general data issues identify root cause and implement solutions (e.g., manage firewall issues, security exclusions, failed inventory, data gaps in CMDB).
- Perform Service Owner role for the Software Asset Management (SAM) tooling landscape. Includes operation and maintenance of Flexera tool set and/or Service Now
- Implement and drive SAM technical changes
- Design, build and test SAM tooling functionality
- Apply expertise in advanced system administration, design, requirements gathering, and scripting to design, build, and customize SAM service.
- Observe technical interfaces, e.g. SCCM, CMDB, manual scripts, APIs and manage connectivity issues e.g. firewall requests, network security requests
- Program and configure APIs to get SaaS and Cloud portals connected with the SAM tooling system
- Create and implement scripts for software data gathering not covered by the native SAM tools
- Ensure the technical availability of the SAM tooling landscape and drive incident management and service improvement with Service Owners, IT License Manager, SW Providers and other stakeholders
- > 3 Years of hands on experience with SW Asset Management tools (Flexera, Aspera, ServiceNow ITAM, ServiceNow CMDB / Discovery, ILMT, Snow etc.) and its implementation in Data Centers, in Cloud / SaaS environments and on workstations
- Specialized in either ServiceNow ITAM, ITOM, and/or Discovery
- Experience with analytical, data processing and report generation of compliance positions.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field from recognized university
- At least 5 years’ experience in Information Technology
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in working with data, preparing reports, analytical background and using data bases, data management tools
- Very good understanding of IT solution architectures
- Flexera FNMS tool maintenance and operations expert
Preferred either of:
- ServiceNow Certified ITAM Implementer
- ServiceNow Certified ITOM Discovery Implementor
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o.
Nokia to globalny lider, oferujący technologie łączące miliardy ludzi i urządzeń na całym świecie. Firma, wspierana innowacjami opracowywanymi przez cenione ośrodki badawczo-rozwojowe Nokia Bell Labs oraz Nokia Technologies, jest wiodącym dostawcą rozwiązań, będących fundamentem współczesnego, połączonego świata.
- Krok Rozmowa telefoniczna
- Krok Test dla programistów
- Krok Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
- Krok Telekonferencja
Dyrektor Działu Wytwarzania Systemów do Zarządzania Sieciami
„Praca w Nokii to nie tylko wkład w rozwój najnowszych technologii, ale i możliwość ciągłego rozwoju oraz realizowania własnych celów i ambicji.”
Dyrektor Działu R&D Technologii LTE
„W mojej pracy najbardziej motywuje mnie możliwość realnego wpływu na przyszłość.”