Inter Cars SA is the biggest distributor of spare parts for passenger and commercial vehicles in Central and Eastern Europe. Since May 2004 our company is present at Warsaw Stock Exchange. Our main strategic goal is to maintain our position on the market as the leader in CEE area whereas automotive spare parts are concerned.
Inter Cars IT department, headquartered in Warsaw, Poland takes care of daily operation and development of over a hundred different applications, ranging from ERP, logistics and warehouse management systems to innovative e-commerce solutions and web applications. Between all those applications there is placed a Core Service Platform, a collection of integration systems, which provides hundreds of services that helps our organization to achieve its goals.
Whom are we looking for?
- Do You have at least 3 years experience in business and functional analysis?
- Do You have experience in one of those three areas: sales, logistic, distribution?
- Do You have great communication skills(clarity and concision, listening, open-mindedness, confidence)?
- Do You have experience in working with databases(relational, noSQL) and web services standards(SOAP, REST)?
- Do You have experience in data modeling?
- Do You have ability to communicate freely in English (spoken and written)?
- Are You a team player?
- If there were seven ’Yeses’ - proceed to stage 2
- You know how to work in SCRUM
- You have a lot of ideas (mostly good ones) and don’t afraid to sell them to others
- You enjoy sharing Your knowledge and shaping other minds
- You can inspire creativity in others
- You want be co-responsible for building new integration product team
- You have experience with SOA and microservices architecture
- You are not afraid of technology - technology is afraid of You
- If all (or most) of the above statements are true proceed further
What can We offer you?
- Cooperation based on self-employment or permanent work contract
- Attractive financial conditions
- Work in international organization
- Flexible working hours
- English course during working hours
- Real impact on company architecture
- Lots of integration projects to choose from
- You will never have the chance to get bored
The data controller is Inter Cars S.A., ul. Powsińska 64, 02-903 Warszawa, tel. 801 80 20 20, sekretariat[małpa]intercars.eu. The data controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer available at iod[małpa]intercars.eu. Provision of your personal data is voluntary and required to participate in the recruitment process. Failure to provide your personal data will prevent you from participating in it. Your personal data shall be stored for the purposes of the recruitment process (legal basis: processing necessary to take action as requested by the persons to whom such data relates, prior to conclusion of a contract). The data shall be stored until the completion of the recruitment process. Each person is entitled to demand access to their personal data, rectify it, remove it, restrict its processing or transfer it. Each person is entitled to object to the processing of their personal data, file a complaint to the supervising authority and withdraw their consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing performed prior to such withdrawal. Each person is entitled to object to the processing of their personal data based on a legally valid interest of the data controller, as well as object to the processing of their personal data for marketing purposes
Grupa Inter Cars
Inter Cars S.A. to największy dystrybutor części zamiennych do samochodów osobowych, dostawczych i ciężarowych w Europie Środkowo – Wschodniej. Oferta Spółki obejmuje również wyposażenie warsztatowe, w szczególności urządzenia do obsługi i naprawy samochodów oraz części do motocykli i tuningu. Inter Cars oferuje najszerszy asortyment części samochodowych w Europie Wschodniej. Posiada w swojej ofercie zarówno towar najwyższej jakości od powszechnie znanych i renomowanych dostawców na tzw. pierwszy montaż do produkcji samochodów jak też znacznie tańszy lecz dobry jakościowo asortyment, pochodzący od mniej znanych producentów.
Inter Cars S.A. jest właścicielem ogólnopolskiej sieci warsztatów Perfect Service, Q-Service, Q-Service Truck, Q-Service Premium, Q-Service Moto, Q-Service MotorSport oraz Q-Service Off Road.