PwC is a powerful network of over 250.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
We are looking for professionals to join the global business systems support team in our office in Warsaw for the position of:
System Architect function is part of the Regional Business Systems Support Team and is responsible for ongoing maintenance and improvement of PwC’s Practice Management Systems landscape to meet changing requirements in business environment and technology evolution.
- Identification and delivery of new capabilities of managed systems landscape
- Participation in the design of new enhancements that will optimise usage of systems
- Contribution to projects including design, development, testing, and implementation to ensure optimal usage of existing and new systems in overall architecture.
- Creation and maintenance of appropriate documentation, delivery of training and communication around systems and integration changes.
Area of responsibility:
- Cooperate with various stakeholders to identify business requirements changes and translate them to technology change needs.
- Design and develop new integration between systems both within and beyond landscape managed.
- Manage underlying data structures to ensure consistency and optimisation of usage.
- Drive and/or participate in design and management of changes in evolving systems’ architecture.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve problems in systems’ architecture, escalate and track problems appropriately.
- Provide guidance on resolutions on recurring or ongoing issues.
- Provide day-to-day system expertise to end-user second level support organisation on managed systems’ landscape.
- Document designs and solutions being delivered.
- Engage and coordinate with the vendor, when required.
- Invoke escalation processes; involve multiple resolver groups, as needed.
- Performs special assignments as requested.
- Experience in managing complex system architecture with a xterritory footprint.
- Experience in data modeling focused on building enterprise scale system solutions.
- Experience in design, implementation and maintenance of large scale systems in areas of Finance, Procurement, Billing, CRM
- Experience in developing integrated systems’ solutions using various technology frameworks
- Experience in gathering business needs and translating them to technical solution requirements.
- Analytical mindset and numerical capabilities allowing for proactive resolution of problems raised by business users
- Fluent English and Polish.
- Career development and professional growth in a global team setting
- Participation in multi-territory activities in business systems support area
- Access to and ability to acquire proficiency in top notch IT tools and solutions in a macro scale use
- Opportunity to engage in afterhours sports activities and team building events
- Inspiring and friendly work environment
- Your personal career development plan tailored to your preferences and ambitions
- Competitive salary and benefit package, including private healthcare, life and disability insurance, attractive voucher program
- Convenient office locations for candidates from both, Warszawa and Kraków