Location: Gdansk Wrzeszcz (Neptun Office)
- Leading and developing the whole Talent Acquisition team, ensuring the optimal composition and motivation of the team, setting priorities for the team, managing day- to- day objectives and project.
- Overseeing and being responsible for full-cycle recruitment process (source, screen and select candidates) for a wide range of positions in Poland and other core countries
- Providing best in class service to hiring managers, reviewing feedback from candidates and hiring managers, creating improvement plans to the recruitment strategy
- Providing post recruitment analysis, recommendations for improved talent attraction methods and presenting stats/ facts.
- Developing and implementing recruiting plans and activities to support recruiting needs in the SSC.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with hiring managers, HRBPs to fully understand and fulfil their recruitment requirements, ensuring that they are updated throughout the entire process.
- Developing and implementing the local recruitment strategy and align it with global recruitment and broader SSC strategies.
- Providing insights on new ways to attract candidates and ensure we provide candidate satisfaction.
- Ensuring that all candidates receive a positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process, ensuring candidates are well informed and looked after at each stage of the recruitment process.
- Participating in relevant onboarding activities in close cooperation with all relevant stakeholders
- Developing innovative and cost effective attraction and sourcing solutions.
- Designing, managing and optimising social media recruitment campaigns.
- Developing and implementing the local employer branding strategy and ensuring it fits within the global standards as well as broader SSC strategies.
- Maximising Arla brand awareness and attraction and creating a robust recruitment strategy for the whole business.
- Working with key internal stakeholders to ensure our employer brand is relevant and promoted both internally and externally at every opportunity in recruitment (careers fairs and other identified recruitment fairs).
- Managing budget for own area of responsibility.
- Managing the Preferred Supplier List, building positive relationship with agencies and media suppliers.
- Lead - Have you ever heard that you are the change? Now you now
- Sense - Are you looking for something more than material benefits in your professional life?
- Create - Regardless of which department you work in - Your creativity leads us to innovation
Your future colleagues from HR department describe these generally:
- Flexible working hours
- Professional career development
- Great atmosphere
- Respectful scandinavian culture
- No dress code zone
- Lack of stress at work
- Tens of benefits
- Space for self-reliance
1. Clock the APPLY button
2. Create an account in our HR platform
3. Submit your application
4. Wait for our call
5. Meet with us online
6. Enjoy joining the best team
Arla Global Shared Services
Moooo. We are Arla GSS and we deal with business the Scandinavian way.
You most likely associate us with brands like Arla Apetina, Lurpak or Castello. We are part of the global Arla Foods group employing 19,000 people worldwide and delivering 25 trillion glasses of milk a year.
That being said…
At our office in Gdańsk Wrzeszcz we do not produce butter or cheese, nor do we conduct milk quality assessment.
IT Service Desk Quality Lead (5 months at Arla)
Arla is a lot more than just people and the office. Here you take care of larger or smaller challenges. And I feel that I am always going in the right direction…love that!
A2R Acting Team Leader (5 years at Arla)
I like Arla because it confirmed me in the belief that DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND YOU WILL NEVER HAVE TO WORK is possible
- Stage Screening applications
- Stage First interview – phone screening
- Stage Second interview and assessment
- Stage Employment
- Stage Rejection