JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Acts as a team leader for Regionally (Sub-Regionally) aligned Talent Advisor teams
- Ensures efficient delivery of talent advisory services to all stakeholders (entities, regions and HG) in line with agreed Service Level Agreements
- Provides effective oversight and leadership, including onboarding, training, career and succession advice, for individuals on their team
- Identifies opportunities to improve all functional in scope processes and activities – via process elimination, standardization, simplification and automation
- Ownership of end to end process for smaller proportion of senior/strategic vacancies with responsibilities as acting Talent Advisor
- Contribution to Talent Acquisition Projects or Improvement Initiatives e.g. Diversity & Inclusion projects, empowering Hiring Managers training
- Managing Talent Advisor performance against agreed performance standards
- Have an University Degree, preferably in Human Resources
- At least 6 years of experience in multinational organization, preferably with 3-5 years of managerial experience in Shared Services environment. Agency experience is an added value.
- Experience working with international stakeholder is a must
- Project management and international experience would be extremely beneficial
- Fluent English (written and spoken), any other languages would be an asset
- Strong knowledge of HR Processes wit an in-depth understanding of Talent Attraction/Acquisition
- Mastery of the recruitment lifecycle: interviewing and time management skills
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (SuccessFactors would be a plus)
- Proven managerial skills, self-starter, capacity to collaborate with international stakeholders
- Assessment tools and techniques experience would be a plus
- Sufficient MS Office skills