JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Engagement and screening of active applicants
- Ongoing engagement with quality candidates who may not have been selected for current vacancies but may well be a fit for future demands/vacancies
- Publishing roles to most applicable channels, managing the manual job postings, tracking the stats and posting budget
- Screening “inbound” and internal applicants to the requisition
- Connecting with and screening employee referrals
- Conducting phone interviews with the pre-screened candidates to identify the further match to the role’s requirements
- Generating the short list for the Talent Advisor interviews
- Have an University Degree
- At least 1 year of relevant experience, preferably within recruitment for Shared Service environment. Agency experience is an added value
- Experience in Customer Service or Sales is an asset
- Fluent English (written and spoken), any other language is an asset
- Knowledge and understanding of HR Processes, in particular Talent Attraction/Acquisition
- Knowledge of the recruitment lifecycle and experience with an Applicant Tracking System preferred
- Sufficient MS Office skills