Sitel Group is comprised of industry-leading firms providing business process outsourcing, digital marketing, training and talent management, technology and innovation, consulting and analytics solutions.
We are looking for candidates for the position:
Summary of Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Lead a team to meet and exceed business objectives, ensuring that key financial, operational and quality metrics are consistently achieved.
- Have direct involvement in the recruitment, selection, induction training and ongoing skills development for all Agents/Advisors in the team, ensuring we attract and retain the very best talent.
- Apply a process of continuous review and proactive management of absenteeism and attrition for all Agents/Advisors in the team, ensuring return to work and exit interviews are completed.
- Continually review and monitor work performance of all Agents/Advisors against agreed KPI’s, ensuring that calls are handled professionally and instigating appropriate corrective action, using performance management tools to manage any shortfall.
- Undertake formal quarterly performance reviews and one-on-one monthly meetings with each Agent/Advisor, ensuring objectives are continuously reviewed and linked to business KPI’s.
- Ensure Agents/Advisors are recognized and rewarded for outstanding achievements/performance in line with company mission and values.
- Minimum 6 months experience on Team Leader/ Supervisor position in Call Centre
- Very good/fluent French and English, spoken and written
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organization/time management skills
- Ability to work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to make fair and consistent judgments and decisions
- Ability to solve problems and offer suggestions
- Ability to influence behaviour
- Effective project management
- Ability to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures
- Analytical skills
- Wellbeing and health: we provide a private medical care, Multisport cards, internal SitelFit program - promoting activity
- Rest: we subsidize the holiday
- Giveaway: Christmas - vouchers or additional cash on the account, layettes for newborns, gifts on the occasion of Children's Day
- Fun Management: integration meetings (during the pandemic we use modern streaming channels), Fun Management program - monthly events in each department/project
- Development: free access to modern training platform for every employee, development programs - 95% of our managerial staff is from our internal promotion
- CSR: - we care not only about ourselves. We are happy to help those in need.
- Language Course: - you don't speak Polish? Join us and sign up for the lessons we organize.
Sitel Polska Sp. Z o.o.
Od 2004 Sitel Polska w Warszawie aktywnie dostarcza wielojęzyczne usługi dla znanych międzynarodowych korporacji i klientów. Dzięki otwartej i szczerej współpracy, obsłudze na najwyższym światowym poziomie oraz doświadczeniu naszych pracowników nasi klienci zawsze odnoszą sukces.