Aon is currently recruiting a Team Manager to support and contribute to the growth of the Krakow Center of Excellence within Aon's M&A and Transaction Solutions ("AMATS") practice.
The AMATS practice is a combined team of Risk and Insurance, Human Capital, Transaction Solutions, and Digital experts with a dedicated focus on M&A activity. The team provides advisory services to both private equity and corporate clients when they are buying and selling businesses and during the lifecycle of their investment.
Your impact as a Team Manager:
You will have an opportunity to work with colleagues across Europe on the continuous development of a new team. You will be responsible for all people management and development aspects, as well as have a direct impact on building new processes and structures within the Krakow team.
Your key responsibilities will involve:
- Lead, motivate, develop and inspire team members
- Actively manage the team and workload, delivering a high level of quality work
- Ensure departmental KPIs are delivered by using effective resource and contingency planning
- Contribute to the area management team, identifying problems, proposing and implementing solutions at a team/area level
- Work together with the proposition leaders of the EMEA team to improve work experience and further team development
- Act as a point of escalation when required
- Manage operational projects and process improvement initiatives
- Support team member’s career and development aspirations
- Provide feedback to the team on performance, development, and improvement opportunities
- Undertake quarterly performance reviews and one-on-one monthly meetings with each team member, ensuring objectives are continuously reviewed and linked to business KPI’s.
- At least one year of year management experience is preferred or as a minimum experience in supporting a manager (eg Coach or Deputy)
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Work Coordination skills and experience
- Good organization/time management skills
- Ability to provide feedback in a positive and supportive manner
- Relationship building skills
- Ability to make decisions and improvements based on metric skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate difficult messages
- Willingness to travel
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Aon plc jest światowym liderem usług zarządzania ryzykiem, ubezpieczeniowych i reasekuracyjnych usług brokerskich, jak również rozwiązań HR i outsourcingowych. Poprzez ponad 59 tys. pracowników Aon oferuje swoim klientom innowacyjne i efektywne rozwiązania z obszaru zarządzania ryzykiem i produktywności pracowników. Globalne rozwiązania i wiedza Aon dostępna jest w ponad 120 krajach.