Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Team Support Engineer
85 dni temu
Through Avid MediaCentral Cloud, Avid delivers the industry's most open, innovative and comprehensive media platform connecting content creation with collaboration, asset protection, distribution and consumption for the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world—from the most prestigious and award-winning feature films, music recordings, and television shows, to live concerts and news broadcasts. Industry leading solutions include MediaCentral, Interplay® Production, Media Composer®, Pro Tools®, and NEXIS®.
In order to drive the Avid MediaCentral Cloud strategy forward we are looking for a 3rd level support engineer. You will be working on our MediaCentral and Interplay Production solutions. These products form the basis for Avid software solutions at Broadcast and Post Production facilities. They cover the gamut from software ingest, to collaborative video editing across the site, and creation of final products for playout to air or the creation of feature films.
As part of our engineering escalation team, you will participate in our global Customer Escalation team based in Burlington, Munich, Manila, and Poland. You should be able to understand the complex interactions of an existing client / server application. Your role will mainly focus on 3rd level customer support.
- Act as our 3rd level communication bridge between engineering and 2nd level support. The 2nd level support group are experienced Systems Engineers in Customer Support
- Reproduction of reported customer issues and collection of information required by engineering
- Troubleshooting issues, analyzing application and OS logs
- Work with the engineering teams to provide software patches
- Experience in troubleshooting software installations
- Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience analysing application and OS logs
- A proven track record to work independently while also being a contributing member of a team, and a willingness to learn
- Desire to work in a fast paced, evolving, growing, dynamic environment
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written) and the ability to communicate efficiently in English via both phone and e-mail
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience in troubleshooting complex software installations
- System engineering experience with Windows and Linux operating systems
- System engineering experience with Mac operating systems
- Experience in design and implementation of automation test frameworks
- Experience in setup and maintenance of VM-based software labs
- Experience with integration of/with 3rd party component and systems
- Experience with working in a distributed, multi-lingual team, across several time zones
- Technical experience with media and experience in the media industry
Given a high commitment you can be very successful in short time and can evolve within our teams on a professional as well as on a personal level.
Avid Technology, Inc. to międzynarodowa firma z sektora technologii ICT, która ponad 25 lat temu zaprezentowała prototyp systemu do nieliniowej edycji wideo. Ciągłe dążenie do poszukiwania nowych rozwiązań i rozwoju zaowocowało ponad 200 patentami i uznaniem w branży, o czym mogą świadczyć liczne nagrody – dwie statuetki Oscara, jedna nagroda Grammy oraz 14 nagród Emmy.
Aplikujesz na ogłoszenie
Już aplikowałeś na tą ofertę
Dziękujemy! Twoja aplikacja została przekazana pracodawcy.