Nr ref.: LP/TCS&DD/POZ/04
We're a company with a special purpose, to help people do more feel better and live longer. Realising our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best.
When you set out on your adventure with us, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. And in return, we commit to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Put simply, it’s about you being motivated to do your best work, in a place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Together we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us. It is only through the energy, dedication, drive and passion of all of us and importantly, for our patients and consumers.
Tech Strategy & Performance. Tech Strategy and Performance is responsible for driving a cohesive strategy which aligns the Tech function in its role driving Innovation, Performance and Trust, underpinned by an increasingly high performing and purpose-led culture, to enable our businesses to help people do more, feel better and live longer.
As a crucial function within Tech Strategy and Performance, the Tech Capability Strategy & Delivery team powers Tech Transformation across the global Tech organization and the broader BUs, through effective ways of working and influential leadership of key enablers including Agile, Skills Transformation and the Strategic Partnership Programme, driving benefit and value for patients, consumers, healthcare professionals and employees.
The role of Tech Capability Strategy & Delivery is to curate, amplify and scale value driven Tech Capabilities at pace, whether they originate organically, as internal or external eco-system collaboratives, or via Strategic Partnerships.
Together with the broader Strategy & Performance team, we craft, align and amplify Tech around the strategic priorities which enable Tech’s performance today and in the future. This sits alongside, and will work in partnership with, the Tech LT, Tech Senior Leaders, Beyond Innovations, BUs, Strategy Teams and Guilds, Strategic Partners, Location Leads (BCCs), Central Functions, Core Tech and the Future Ready programme.
This role will provide you the opportunity to lead key activities to progress your career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
Work with technical partners to align and partner to deliver new capabilities
Work and engage directly with multiple partners across the organization to ensure optimal delivery to meet company strategy
Responsible for making sure project goals are achieved on time in alignment with the partners’ expectation
Work in collaboration with other team members to ensure demand, support, and architecture aspects are well represented in the projects or programs requirements and work you're doing
Ensure all risks and issues have clear action/mitigation/contingency plans defined with named action owners and timelines for completion
Assist in developing strategies and setting direction to enable the team to deliver at optimal levels, managing and motivating people who work across markets
Develop, operationalize and run key senior partner events, forums and meetings in support of business priorities
Utilize experience to bring new insights and to identify and challenge ineffective practices
Collaborate with others to improve our IT delivery methodology covering tools, sourcing, processes and quality assurance
Responsible for the identification and execution of operations improvements that will lead to lower cost of ownership at the enterprise level.
- Bachelor’s degree Business, Data Science, or Computer Technology, or equivalent experience (consult manager on equivalent experience).
- 10+ years’ experience in developing and delivering data driven solutions (consult manager on type of experience needed)
- 5+ years’ experience directly managing teams
- Ability to raise and remove barriers to progress in a large matrix organization across functions, geographies and cultures
- Experience with operations and capability development with good technical, business, Product aligned and digital acumen.
- Experience with Product Management and Agile Ways of Working.
- Ability to drive outcomes and manage partner expectations.
- Familiar with the concepts, standards, technology, tools, processes, procedures, hardware, software and services in use for delivering Tech Capability priorities
- Fluent English with superb communication and presentation skills
- Nice to have:
- Master’s degree in Computer Technology or MBA or other advanced degree
- Experience working with Six Sigma/Lean Sigma processes and tools.
- Experience with Technical skills transformation and upskilling
- Strong financial acumen with applied experience in value frameworks/value analysis
- Experience in SCRUM.
Uprzejmie informujemy, że skontaktujemy się tylko z wybranymi kandydatami.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji za pomocą przycisku
Jesteśmy ekspertem w obszarze IT i transformacji cyfrowej. Świadczymy szeroką gamę usług - od doradztwa strategicznego, usług związanych z customer experience, tworzeniem oprogramowania po outsourcing najwyższej klasy specjalistów IT.
Jesteśmy zespołem ponad 2700 profesjonalistów, działamy Europie, Azji i USA od ponad 20 lat. W Polsce jesteśmy obecni od 2004 r., poprzednio pod nazwą IT Kontrakt.
- Krok Weryfikacja CV
- Krok Rozmowa HR / prezentacja projektu
- Krok Rozmowa techniczna / przedstawienie obowiązków
- Krok Formalności i onboarding