HCL Software was launched as a new division of HCL Technologies in 2016 with the mission to develop and deliver a next-generation portfolio of enterprise-grade software-based offerings with flexible consumption models, spanning on premise software, SaaS and managed services. We bring speed, insights and innovations to create value for our customers in DevOps, Automation, Data, Security and Application Modernization.
We are currently looking for BigFix Technical L3 Engineer for the BigFix Inventory product team in Krakow, located at O3 Business Campus on Opolska street. We are looking for talented, self-motivated and curious people with good programming skills that feel great in an unconventional environment, we offer environment where you can grow as a person and engineer. In this job you will learn on other mistakes:)
As a Technical L3 Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- troubleshooting and resolving products issues reported by customers in the field.
- Providing feedback to architecture changes improving product stability, contributing to process improvements to optimize the support life cycle and maximize the team’s productivity.
- contributing to test automation, troubleshooting, and fixing product's issues
- helping customer during dedicated sessions with product production issues
- University degree in Computer Science, Technology or Engineering
- At least 1-3-year demonstrated experience as Software Engineer or Reliability Engineer.
- Good Java, general understanding of web development
- Knowledge shell script programming
- Knowledge OS (Unix, Linux, Windows, MacOS)
- Knowledge in relational databases (MS SQL, IBM DB2)
- Experience with ecosystem of development tools including automated build and continuous integration (Eclipse, Jenkins, RSpec, Cucumber, JUnit, Selenium git, JIRA, or similar)
Nice to have.
- Experience in QA related tasks with track record of successful projects in this role
- Good knowledge of application security aspects, up to date on the OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) guidelines, experience in SAST (Static Application Security Testing) & DAST (Dynamic Application Security Testing)
- Experience in Docker / Kubernetes
- Virtualization technology/ies knowledge: APIs and use in software development.
Required Soft Skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Be open to learn new technologies/programming languages up to a professional level.
- Efficient communication
- Good team player
- Ability to collaborate with geographically distributed cross-functional teams.
- Good written and verbal communications skills in English
During pandemic, remote work is the only available option. When the pandemic ends both remote and office work will be available as we want to meet with our team in our brand-new office.
- Computer Software
- Computer Networking
- Information Technology & Services
- Full-time employment contract
- Information Technology
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 65 customers in 25 different languages and are present in Krakow and Wroclaw.
HCL Technologies helps global enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Through innovative technology solutions built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, we solve complex business problems for our clients. We are a ‘next-generation’ technology firm, driven by a unique Mode 1-2-3 strategy that not only acts as our roadmap for the future, but also a powerful model for any enterprise looking to thrive in this age of disruption.
HCL operates out of 45 countries with over 149,000+ ideapreneurs from 140 nationalities and has consolidated revenues of USD 9.7 billion, for 12 Months ended 31st Dec 2019.