Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
138 dni temu
Through Avid Everywhere, Avid delivers the industry's most open, innovative and comprehensive media platform connecting content creation with collaboration, asset protection, distribution and consumption for the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world—from the most prestigious and award-winning feature films, music recordings, and television shows, to live concerts and news broadcasts. Industry leading solutions include Pro Tools®, Media Composer®, ISIS®, Interplay®, and Sibelius®.
Our digital audio and video solutions continue to revolutionize the art of creative storytelling, and have earned us hundreds of awards, including two Oscar® statuettes, a Grammy®, and 14 Emmys®.
We work tirelessly with our customers to develop the solutions and services they need to be successful – because we share their passion and talent for creating the most recognized media in the world. That’s what makes us different. That’s what makes us Avid.
Avid’s Video Editing & Notation development team is looking for a Technical Manager in Szczecin, Poland.
- BS or MS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
- 5 years of prior managerial experience. Ideally have experience with geographically distributed teams.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- 5 years minimum of coding in C++.
- Experience designing and implementing object oriented software designs.
- Demonstrated ability to debug complex software systems.
- Strong working knowledge of modern design techniques.
In addition, the strongest candidate will have one or more of the following:
- Experience in video, multimedia, music and/or audio products.
- Experience programming multi-threaded and real-time applications in C++.
- Experience in system programming for video, audio or multimedia applications.
- Prior experience as a scrum master is also highly desired.
- Media Composer - Avid’s flagship professional video editing product. Media Composer is the most widely used professional video editing solution in the world. It is used in the creation of countless movies, television shows and online content.
- Sibelius – one of the most widely used music notation products in the world. Sibelius is relied upon by musicians writing musical scores for productions as large as a full orchestral, to smaller projects for a single instrument, and everything in between.
- Avid Connect application – the licensing, application manager and customer portal that centralizes application management and provides our customers a chance to connect with each other.
As Technical Manager, you will have an opportunity to influence the direction and oversee the output of a growing software development team. The responsibilities include both managerial oversight as well as technical contribution to the products.
- Prior managerial experience,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Strong command of English.
As manager, you will be responsible for 14 people initially, with plans to grow the team over time. On the technical side, you must be adept with C++ and have an in-depth understanding of software engineering and object-oriented design techniques. We’re looking for someone with an eye for detail, and extremely high standards with respect to software quality and reliability and modern design techniques.
Avid Technology, Inc. to międzynarodowa firma z sektora technologii ICT, która ponad 25 lat temu zaprezentowała prototyp systemu do nieliniowej edycji wideo. Ciągłe dążenie do poszukiwania nowych rozwiązań i rozwoju zaowocowało ponad 200 patentami i uznaniem w branży, o czym mogą świadczyć liczne nagrody – dwie statuetki Oscara, jedna nagroda Grammy oraz 14 nagród Emmy.