#PolpharmaBiologics is a state-of-the-art biological R&D and manufacturing facility, one of the most modern in Europe. We have a fantastic, international team of experienced experts and dynamic young scientists with common goals and values. Biotechnology is our passion. Together we develop medicine, offering new hope to patients suffering from serious diseases.
We create a passionate and friendly workplace environment. Join us!
- International work environment
- Attractive salary
- Cutting-edge technology equipment
- Conferences and trainings around the world
As Technical Operations Planner you will be tasked with managing projects in our Technical Operations department, creating the production plan for the planning horizon in line with demand and the agreements made with the site functions, and adjusting the plan if needed while balancing/maintaining workload and project timelines. You will be responsible for continuously improving processes, reporting and tools and actively participating in MDI and gatekeeping meetings to manage exceptions to the plan.
- Managing the project in Technical Operations department
- Participation in short and long term S&OP Manufacturing Planning for the three production locations in Polpharma Biologics Gdansk
- Managing the Technical Operations day-to-day Operational Planning for Manufacturing, Maintenance and Qualification activities
- Driving Integrated Planning.
- Cross-functional interaction with supporting departments such as Quality Control and Project Management to improve Operational Planning
- Sequencing Technical Operations activities in the most optimal way for the three production site locations, by minimizing change-over times while matching available capacity
- Reacting to changes in the schedule and adjusting the schedule while optimizing the workload for the site and minimizing the effect to the customer/projects
- Making sure that all administrative steps are completed to allow for production to process the orders, such as printing production records, labels, stickers, lists, etc where applicable
- Actively participating in the MDI meeting/Project Meetings, raising potential risks and executing actions coming from these meetings
- Continuously improving scheduling processes
- Providing impact analyses when needed to show the impact of decisions towards the site
- Actively participating in gate keeping meetings by representing the manufacturing point of view, informing in case of changes to the schedule, and requesting input when needed
- Proactively flagging potential issues, and come with gap closing proposals to mitigate
- Leading/participating in special projects
- Supporting reporting when necessary
- MS Project Experience.
- Strong Communication skills, verbally and in writing.
- Building relationships with stakeholders at multiple levels in the organization; Team player
- Data analysis
- Problem solving skills
- Striving for improvement
- Focused on processes
- Able to independently create work schedules and Operational Plans
- Sport Card
- Development programs
- Private healtcare
- Relocation package
- Fruit day
- Integrations events
- Benefit platform
- and more
#PolpharmaBiologics to jeden z najnowocześniejszych ośrodków badań i rozwoju oraz produkcji leków biologicznych w Europie. Jesteśmy międzynarodowym zespołem doświadczonych ekspertów oraz ambitnych młodych naukowców posiadających wspólne cele i wartości. Biotechnologia jest naszą pasją, dzięki której wspólnie opracowujemy leki będące nadzieją dla pacjentów cierpiących na ciężkie choroby.
Razem tworzymy przyjazne miejsce pracy, w którym możemy się rozwijać oraz realizować swoje ambicje. Chcielibyśmy, abyś do nas dołączył.