CORE Services operates on the market since 2010, we provide services to the largest institutions from the banking and financial sector, automotive, media industry, IT companies as well as dynamically developing software houses.
Currently, for our client we are looking for:
- You will be responsible for debugging, isolation and resolving issues.Gathering and prioritizing requirements.
- You will interact with telecommunication systems both SW and/or HW areas depending on projects.
- Working closely with the team to meet defined goals.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications or Computer Science.
- Scripting skills in one of the following languages: TTCN3 (Recommended), Bash, Python.
- Ability to code simple algorithms based on functions.
- Knowledge of software and/or hardware testing processes and tools.
- Knowledge: Linux, IP networks, telecommunication systems, radiofrequency technologies and measurements (some of these).
- Communicativeness and ability to work with other employees.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (C1/C2).
- Long-term cooperation.
- Attractive salary (based on your professional experience and technical skills).
- Employment based on a B2B contract.
- Private healthcare – LuxMed, Benefit system – Multisport card.
- Dedicated administrative consultant.
Core Services Sp. z o.o.
CORE Services działa na rynku od 2010 roku, a z naszych usług korzystają zarówno największe instytucje z sektora bankowo-finansowego w Polsce, globalne i lokalne firmy IT jak również młode i dynamicznie rozwijające się software house’y.