Welcome to the Credit Capability team. Welcome to the international team of test automation enthusiasts. We add value by increasing production stability and cost efficiency while creating and deploying new solutions to our customers. As Test Automation Engineer, you’ll play a valuable role in increasing quality of delivering solutions focusing on automation.
The Credit Capability covers the ongoing developments and improvements in the credit and lending area for Commercial and Business Banking (CBB), serving our corporate customers.
What you will be doing:
- Engaging in QA processes
- Delivering efficient GUI test scripts (i.e. JAVA Selenium and Cucumber , some backend tests as well as Rest API
- Working on Functional and Non-Functional aspects of Restful Java API testing
- Eliminating manual testing and trivial activities by providing test automation, however part of tests still will be executed manually (~20%)
- Gathering and managing test data needed for testing
- Monitoring, debugging and documenting test results
- Proactively driving improvements to automated test coverage.
You’ll join an international team of colleagues with a variety of backgrounds and skills. We work closely with business experts, architects and infrastructure specialists in designing our future direction in SAFe setup The role is based in Warsaw.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Can organize and maintain test artefacts and environments, as well as document those as part of test cycles
- Know well the test discipline and are able to understand the difference between manual testing and test automation and are able to perform all 2 as needed to help the team deliver
- Can program or script in at least one language
- Can draw the relation between a requirement, a piece of software, a test case and a bug report
Are skilled with bug tracking tools and test case management tools
- Learn the details about a new software delivery and provide efficient automated test scripts
- Are willing to constantly improve your competences in test automation
- Have good communication skills to drive automation focus across delivery teams
- Have focus on constant performance increase and contribution to team-based improvements of efficiency and effectiveness
Your experience and background:
- Good testing background
- Min 2.5 years of experience in software testing automation
- Hand on experience with GUI testing using JAVA, Selenium and Cucumber
- Knowledge of API testing (RestAssured)
- Exposure to backend tests (JAVA, Groovy)
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Experience with version controlling (GIT)
- Knowledge of various file formats (XML, CSV, JSON etc.)
- CI/CD experience with Bamboo or Jenkins
- Agile ways of working
- Self-starter and willing to contribute to the project
- ISTQB certified or at least concepts are known
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no longer than 31 May 2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Nordea Bank Abp Oddział w Polsce wchodzi w skład Grupy Nordea, największej skandynawskiej instytucji finansowej, zatrudniającej prawie 30 000 osób na całym świecie. Obecna jest w Danii, Norwegii, Szwecji, Finlandii, Polsce, Estonii oraz w wybranych miastach na świecie, gdzie ma swoje biura reprezentacyjne – w Nowym Jorku i Pekinie.
Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce to dwa piony: IT, zlokalizowany w Trójmieście i Warszawie oraz Centrum Operacyjne z siedzibą w Łodzi. W strukturach Nordea wyróżnia się także obszar Finansów, który w Warszawie podejmuje najbardziej zaawansowane role finansowe w banku. W 2020 roku liczba zatrudnionych osób w Polsce przekroczyła 4500 osób.
Nasi eksperci pracują nad kompleksowymi rozwiązaniami w zakresie utrzymania i rozwoju platform i systemów informatycznych, jak również dostarczają zaawansowane usługi finansowe, zapewniające stabilność działania pod kątem obsługi procesów bankowych.