HCL Software was launched as a new division of HCL Technologies in 2016 with the mission to develop and deliver a next-generation portfolio of enterprise-grade software-based offerings with flexible consumption models, spanning on premise software, SaaS and managed services. We bring speed, insights and innovations to create value for our customers in DevOps, Automation, Data, Security and Application Modernization.
We are currently looking for Test Automation Engineers for the BigFix Inventory product team in Krakow located at O3 Business Campus on Opolska street. We are looking for talented, self-motivated and curious people with good programming skills that feel great in an unconventional environment, people who like to get thoroughly involved in inclusive and open-minded team-work in a dynamic, multicultural organization with advanced processes.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will have a strong technical background and be responsible for:
- contributing to assure the quality of the BigFix products
- coordinating, developing, maintaining testing activities
- contributing to test automation, troubleshooting and fixing product's issues
- developing tools for test automation
- writing test scripts to automate functional user scenarios and end-to-end workflows
- driving the implementation of test processes and procedures to improve efficiency and quality
- reviewing all test activities, e.g. test execution, collect metrics, report defects etc.
- University degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics disciplines
- At least 2-year proven experience in QA related tasks with track record of successful projects in this role
- Experience in performing problem determination & root cause analysis
- Strong analytical ability
- A keen interest in QA/Testing technology
Required Technical Skills
- Good Java, Shell script programming skills
- Experience in OS (Unix, Linux, Windows, MacOS) and Database (DB2, SQL Server)
- Experience with Java ecosystem of tools including automated build and continuous integration (Eclipse, Jenkins or similar)
- Working experience with test automation tools such as (but not limited to) Selenium, jUnit, Cucumber
- Working comfortably with distributed version control systems and project management tools (GIT or similar)
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of Agile Testing methodologies (BDD, TDD)
- Working experience with defect management tracking tools (JIRA, Rational Team Concert or similar)
Required Soft Skills
- Dedicated to continual self-improvement
- Good team player
- Ability to collaborate with geographically distributed cross-functional teams
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Be organized at work
- Be adaptable and want to learn quickly new things
During pandemic, remote work is the only available option. When the pandemic ends both remote and office work will be available as we want to meet with our team in our brand-new office.
- Computer Software
- Computer Networking
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 65 customers in 25 different languages and are present in Krakow and Wroclaw.
HCL Technologies helps global enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Through innovative technology solutions built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, we solve complex business problems for our clients. We are a ‘next-generation’ technology firm, driven by a unique Mode 1-2-3 strategy that not only acts as our roadmap for the future, but also a powerful model for any enterprise looking to thrive in this age of disruption.
HCL operates out of 45 countries with over 149,000+ ideapreneurs from 140 nationalities and has consolidated revenues of USD 9.7 billion, for 12 Months ended 31st Dec 2019.