Agencja zatrudnienia (nr licencji 812)
A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over the world is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of Test Engineer.
- ensuring that delivery adheres to the Testing Standards.
- working as part of a team, helping to ensure that all User Stories have well-documented User Acceptance Criteria, and that those tests are executed within the iteration cycle
- ability to learn new business and technical concepts quickly
- working as a part of a global distributed team, but also show individual initiative
- working and engaging business analysts, developers, and end-users at appropriate stages in the project lifecycle
- strong testing experience
- experience in Functional test planning and execution
- experience in Automation using various tools like Selenium, Web-Driver, Cucumber etc.
- exposure to test management tools (e.g. JIRA, Quality Centre)
- Intermediate programming/Scripting knowledge – Java, Python, XML, JSON
- experience in building automation frameworks
- understanding of Source Control Tools e.g. Git / SVN / Perforce
- working experience on various Continuous Integration (CI) tools – Jenkins / TeamCity
- ISTQB Foundation Level certificate or higher
- experience in API testing experience using Postman
- good English communication skills
- English language classes
- relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- online courses and library, partial grant of certification
Grafton Recruitment Sp. z o.o.