We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Searching scientific databases and literature to gather all toxicological and classification and labelling information related to the ingredients used/to be used in JTG products
- Reading scientific articles, dossier, reports etc. and assess/evaluate the relevance of the published toxicological information
- Based on the identified relevant information, preparing and continuously updating toxicological dossiers on the toxicity of the ingredients for JTI Products
- Providing support in classification and labelling of ingredients for JTG ingredient portfolio to support the SRA Chemical Regulations program
- Have a University Degree in Toxicology or other appropriate life science
- Experience in the retrieval of scientific/toxicological information for ingredients or other materials, preferably in the consumer industry
- Familiarity with working in cross-functional teams
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Standard computer skills (MS Office)
- Experience of working in complex regulatory environments