Although you’re busy with your studies, you also want to add some professional experience to your CV. So you’re looking for a paid internship in a well-organized, international company.
Is it for you?
You’re looking for a role in which you perform administrative duties, but that gives you the chance to advance to more complex challenges. You like working with colleagues in a team and working together on team targets. You are not available for full-time job yet but want to perform meaningful tasks with the real impact on clients and colleagues.
Our teams make sure that retired people in the UK receive their pensions. You’ll help people enroll in pension schemes, help them save money for their future, and make sure that retirees receive their monthly payments.
- Availability to work 30h over the week, mostly in the afternoons including few hours over the weekend.
- Very good English – B2+ minimum - because you’ll be working closely with colleagues in the UK
- Analytical skills – you can combine different sets of data to work out what’s happening
- Excel skills – intermediate level
- Strong ethos and spotless record
- Opportunity to advance to a full-time role if you perform well
- Real professional experience in a friendly multi-national corporation
- Equal learning and development opportunities
- Lots of social events, charity actions and occasions to integrate with your colleagues
- Paid internship
- Training and development opportunities within the company
- Gaining professional experience
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues
Aon plc jest światowym liderem usług zarządzania ryzykiem, ubezpieczeniowych i reasekuracyjnych usług brokerskich, jak również rozwiązań HR i outsourcingowych. Poprzez ponad 59 tys. pracowników Aon oferuje swoim klientom innowacyjne i efektywne rozwiązania z obszaru zarządzania ryzykiem i produktywności pracowników. Globalne rozwiązania i wiedza Aon dostępna jest w ponad 120 krajach.