METRO SERVICES is one of the international Shared Service Centers (SSC) operating within the METRO - a group consisting of Makro Cash&Carry retail chains in Europe and Asia.
At METRO SERVICES, we handle financial and accounting processes for Makro stores, among others in the fields of General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, Reporting and Transfer Pricing.
As an organization we support our employees’ development and we create stable and safe work environment - we are the first ’ACCA Approved Employer’ in Szczecin, Puls Biznesu journal honored us with Gazela Biznesu title, indicating us as one of the most dynamically developing companies. We are also part of Association of Business Service Leaders (ABSL), what allows us to share knowledge and good practices with the best professionals.
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Service Excellence is a department consisting of several supporting functions related to internal control finance and quality management, accounting process centralization, knowledge management and service governance.
To our dynamically growing Transition Team we are currently looking for candidate for the position of Transition Consultant.
- providing coordination and administration support to Transition Project Leader and operational teams during transition projects,
- acting leading role in migration projects of smaller complexity and impact, within GA and AR accounting areas,
- assessment and documentation of processes potential for migration,
- creation migration models proposals and documentation of solutions,
- identification and reporting of potential areas of risk or change to Transition Project Leader,
- Monitoring the stages of project preparation, knowledge transfer and service migration in close collaboration with operations team and Transition Project Leader,
- ensuring the quality and accuracy of process and project documentation,
- acting as the first point of contact for the internal project group and the client during the migration project,
- monitoring and reporting the status of migration projects at SSC Szczecin.
We invite You to apply, if You:
- have at least 2 years of experience working in a BPO / SSC environment,
- have experience in business processes and/or project management,
- speak very good English (second language would be an advantage),
- have very good working knowledge of MS Office (Power Point, Excel, Visio),
- present a high level of interpersonal and representative organizational skills,
- are multitasking,
- can effectively work with internal clients from foreign countries,
- can work under time pressure,
- are ready for frequent business consultations (40% of working time)- after the end of the pandemic
- value teamwork.
- stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing,
- chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas of accounting,
- an extensive package of professional training (in accounting, software - SAP, soft skills and language learning),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- co-financed sports card,
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language,
- team and company integrations after hours,
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.
Metro Services PL Sp. z o.o.
METRO SERVICES PL jest profesjonalnym centrum księgowym, zapewniającym najwyższej jakości obsługę finansowo-księgową wewnętrznych klientów koncernu.