- acting leading role in medium to complex centralization projects within GA and AR accounting areas,
- managing transition projects in terms of scope, cost, timelines, resources, risk, change and communication,
- planning, coordinating, and providing deliverables within each project phase,
- maintaining and updating project documentation and reporting to both, the client and internal management team,
- engaging main project stakeholders,
- assessment and documentation of processes potential for migration, incl. people impact assessment,
- creation migration models proposals and documentation of solutions,
- identifying potential risks and control areas in processes which are subject of migration,
- co-ordination of migration team during knowledge transfer,
- ensuring compliance of migration project with all internal policies and organization plans,
- continuous cooperation with project group (direct and remote).
- university degree (in the field of finance, accounting or economics),
- SSC/BPO previous working experience (min. 3-5 years), preferably in area of process and project management,
- experience in coordinating migration projects - at least one year,
- fluent knowledge of English (additional European language is an advantage),
- fluent knowledge of MS Excel (Power point, Excel, Visio),
- highly developed interpersonal skills, especially in the fields of presentation and interpersonal communication,
- good organizational skills, ability to work under time pressure,
- problem solving oriented attitude,
- attention to details and quality,
- ability to cooperate both with internal and external clients,
- readiness for business trips (a few a year),
- team player attitude.
- stability - the first contract is for 6 months, the next for an indefinite period, because we believe that you will stay with us for as long as possible,
- tasks that matter - 84% of our employees consider their work to be important,
- non-wage benefits - up to PLN 8,000 per year per person, including, among others, quarterly bonuses, annual bonuses, performance awards, holiday subsidies, money for holidays and culture, money for job referrals,
- a working system adapted to you - if you live in another city in Poland you can visit us, move to Szczecin or work from home, you decide,
- relocation package - PLN 6,000 to move to Szczecin,
- professional training - in the fields of accounting, software - SAP, soft skills and language learning with a total value of up to PLN 10 000 per person per year,
- free access to Udemy and eTutor,
- internationality - the languages you know are used by us every day, English is a must!
- higher salary of PLN 400 to PLN 1,600 if you know an additional language,
- a clear career path - you can be promoted to a new position after just one year!
- vertical and horizontal promotions, we regularly recruit internally - 78% of our Team Leaders come from internal recruitment and this number is constantly growing,
- enhancing knowledge and experience in various areas,
- support for ACCA students - including an extra paid day off for the exam and reimbursement of the ACCA exam costs, which guarantees you accounting certification,
- good atmosphere - 78% of our employees consider the working atmosphere to be positive,
- open working culture - your superiors are available to you, we focus on relationships and communication, we are all there for you,
- team and company integrations after hours - 2 times a year you integrate with your team, 2 times a year with the whole company,
- free breathing training worth up to PLN 2,100 per person per year - because your well-being is important to us,
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- subsidised sports card,
- anniversary gifts such as a speaker or Kindle or annual prizes such as a PLN 2,000 voucher for whatever you want,
- air-conditioned, green office in a state-of-the-art building in the city centre - you can reach us by public transport from any part of the city, avoiding traffic jams,
- and, of course, free coffee and employee discounts to service outlets in the Posejdon office building.
METRO Global Solution Center sp. z o.o.
METRO Global Solution Center jest odpowiedzialne za procesy finansowo-księgowe dla METRO, wiodącej międzynarodowej firmy hurtowej z siedzibą w Niemczech, oferującej asortyment spożywczy i nieżywnościowy. Przyjęliśmy globalną strategię, która wyznaczyła nam drogę ku przyszłości. Zrewidowaliśmy nasze podejście, aby skupić się przede wszystkim na innowacyjności i wysokiej jakości rozwiązań. Chcemy być gotowi na to, co przyniesie jutro… i już nie możemy się tego doczekać!
Znajdziesz tutaj ekscytujące możliwości rozwoju, impuls do podnoszenia kwalifikacji, kulturę opartą na wzajemnym szacunku i współpracy, a przede wszystkim nieformalną, a zarazem międzynarodową atmosferę. Zanurz się w niepowtarzalnych możliwościach METRO Global Solution Center!