We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Supporting entities with implementation of best practices in Treasury processes
- Enforcing compliance of actual business practices with GRM requirements
- Responsibility for the development and delivery of projects and continuous improvement activities which standardize the R2R landscape, in particular relating to Treasury activities
- Initiate, prioritize and lead initiatives which bring efficiencies, reduce duplication, define and roll out best practices, promote automation
- Supporting cross-functional projects and work with other mega process leads to ensure business driven modifications are incorporated in financial processes in most optimal way
- Supporting the wider Team (e.g. Corporate Accounting, FP&A, Tax, Treasury, Procurement) on ad-hoc financial tasks
- Have an University Degree
- Chartered Accountant qualifications (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Minimum 5 years of finance experience, including experience in Treasury Accounting (ideally Big4) and in Corporate Treasury function
- Proficient SAP User (including SAP FSCM) – other treasury system knowledge preferable
- Proficient Microsoft Office User
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Good communications kills
- Ability to discuss key items with management and senior management