PwC IT Services is a great place to work for ambitious, open-minded and responsible people. We have been implementing the most innovative customer experience solutions for our clients since 2005. We are partners of the largest software providers in the world – Salesforce, Microsoft, Mulesoft and many more. We believe that our success comprises not only modern technologies we use but, above all, well trained, competent people. We are In Touch with Tomorrow helping our clients rise and develop faster.
PwC Custom Solutions practice is a team of experienced professionals – Software Programmers, Solution Architects and UX / UI Designers. We create solutions from scratch which allows us to use the most efficient technology stack - best for the Client but also interesting for the delivery team. We create applications using the most popular technology like Java which mixed with other components (spring framework) and specific approach (cloud, microservices) allows us to deliver high quality, accessible and reusable solutions. Next to our team of web apps we have a very skilled team of mobile engineers (iOS / Android), which allows us to deliver omnichannel platforms also with mobile access. Everything we implement is analysed in the first phase by our team of UI / UX specialists and architects which design in detail what will be done in the implementation phase. In Custom Solutions practice we believe strongly that people must continually develop their skills and learn new technologies, so we also invest time and budget in new areas like AI, IoT or Blockchain.
- Creating responsive HTML/CSS templates based on UI mockups
- Adapting front-end libraries components and templates to UI projects
- Participation in software development process
- Responsibility for implementation and maintenance of projects
- Consulting and working together with internal as well as external teams
- Several years of experience in HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Git version control system
- Knowledge of Less and SASS
- Understanding of interface elements structure and principles of developing a Design System
- Creativity in problem solving
- Knowledge of design and development for different platforms, browsers and resolutions
- Good eye for details
- Knowledge of English, which allows for effective communication with clients and project team members.
- Knowledge of graphic design software, which allows to accomplish coding tasks
- Nice to have
- UI and UX design skills would be a plus
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Stable employment
- Exciting work in a group of professionals with many years of experience in international corporations
- Contact with the latest technologies and trends in the IT market
- Ability to develop skills and gain experience on projects for the largest Polish and European companies
- Multisport Card and Private Medical Card
Jesteśmy siecią firm działającą w 155 krajach. Zatrudniamy ponad 284 tys. osób,
które dostarczają naszym klientom najwyższej jakości usługi w zakresie doradztwa biznesowego, technologicznego, podatkowo-prawnego oraz audytu.
W Polsce PwC posiada biura w 7 miastach oraz Financial Crime Unit w Gdańsku, dwa Centra Usług Wspólnych w Katowicach i Opolu oraz oddział PwC IT Services w Lublinie. PwC w Polsce zatrudnia ponad 6000 osób.
Proces rekrutacji - Studenci i absolwenci
- Krok Aplikacja
- Krok Game-Based Assessment
- Krok Weryfikacja języka
- Krok Assessment Center / Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
Proces rekrutacji - Profesjonaliści
- Krok Aplikacja
- Krok Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
- Krok Informacja zwrotna