Responsibilities of Finance Administrator include:
- Monitoring the Finance Team’s mailbox
- Updating the forecast documents
- Providing with the necessary information to the Consultants’ Team
- Being the point of contact for Cracow-based colleagues, Debt and Finance Team and UK Finance Specialists.
- Managing revenue with other team-members to ensure that the monthly, quarterly and annual targets are met
Finance Administrator’s role is a perfect opportunity if you’re looking for a chance to gain a truly multinational experience. You’ll work with and learn from the team of specialists from UK on day-to-day basis allowing you to expand your financial knowledge, and at the same time work closely with your colleagues from Cracow, Poland. Because of the intensive expansion of financial operations you would be working on, you may have a chance take part in building processes, communication channels and implement new ideas.
- English level C1 on CEFR scale – as you’ll be using it every day in direct contact with the Team and Consultants
- Competency in Excel and ability to utilise a variety of formulae as well as native formatting tools
- Precision and attention to detail - you need to be able to keep track of lots of data and enjoy working at a fast pace
- Communicativeness and teamwork orientation – you’ll be working both individually and within a team, as well as be the main point of contact for our consultants
- Motivation to develop in a financial role
- Mathematical and analytical skills
Please attach CV in English only.
Aon Sp z o.o.
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem, emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie. Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności.
„Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość jest dla nas nadrzędna na co dzień.