Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Underground Infrastructure Engineer (BIM), Structural Engineer (BIM)
23 dni temu
Would you like to work in a professional multicultural environment and cooperate with the best specialists in engineering on mega transportation projects including metro stations, tunnels, & other underground structures?
COWI Polska is a part of international COWI Group (www.cowi.com). COWI is a leading consulting company operating in the engineering and environment. We are involved in many world-renowned projects, which include mega infrastructure works in Europe, Africa, North America, Middle East and Far East.
Underground Infrastructure Engineer (BIM), Structural Engineer (BIM): for metros, tunnels, and other underground structures, main duties are:
- Preparation & management of structural BIMs – primarily in Revit – including preparation of construction drawings, visual presentations, reporting, meetings, etc. (English);
- Management of global 3D, 4D, 5D… Building Interface Models (BIM) created by merging models from different disciplines (road, rail, arch, civil, structures, MEP) and different software (Bentley, AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, etc);
- Coordination of geometrical interfaces and technical solutions between other engineering disciplines & architects – and our engineering team (primarily via Skype in English);
- Development of details for construction drawings (conceptual, tender, & detailed design projects);
- Develop Models and Tunnels specific templates with support from COWI BIM network;
- Regularly review BIM model content, checking for errors and inconsistencies;
- Create modelling protocols that allow for export of 3D Civil and Revit content to analysis and visualization software like Navisworks and to other BIM software;
- Customize intelligent components to optimize production of the entire Tunnels team. Having API knowledge for specifying or programming plug ins is an advantage;
- Run BIM kick-off meetings and develop BIM execution plans at the start of the project;
- Use Navisworks to coordinate BIM model with all design team members from other trades and demonstrate conflicts which must be resolved;
- Run BIM coordination meetings with other BIM technicians to resolve conflicts as much as possible;
- Cooperation with other project leaders from COWI companies in Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
- University graduate in Civil Engineering, a concentration / interest in civil / structural engineering or urban planning is preferred;
- Experience with Revit, MicroStation/Inroads, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or other;
- Ability to create structure models in BIM software
- Basics in computer programming is an advantage;
- Ability to cooperate with lead structural designer and other team members to create construction drawings, incl. reinforcement, details, etc.
- Ability to assist/lead coordination meetings and help with engineering calculations and/or CAD work during busy peaks.
- Good knowledge of English;
- Good communication & report writing skills;
- Availability for short trips abroad;
Key words for our company are: development, good communication, liberty, trust and cooperation. Every day we are committed to our goals and we work with maximum engagement and motivation, we offer:
- Challenging job with many interesting projects;
- Cooperation with highly qualified personnel;
- High personal development opportunities;
- Work in multicultural environment, especially the Scandinavian countries;
- Travel opportunities, short-term and long term;
- Attractive employment conditions;
- Working within a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural engineering practice.
- External and internal training in the COWI Wrocław office;
- Training in COWI Group Companies in Scandinavia;
- Other external training.