Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Web Content Reviewer with German
65 dni temu
Cognizant is an American multinational company providing information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. It dedicates itself to help the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. We ensure that we can lead our clients and our own business toward new horizons of productivity, growth and value.
For more information please visit www.cognizant.com
Can you see yourself working for one of the most admired, top performing and fastest growing companies in the world? You are fluent in GERMAN and are looking for a new opportunity to put your excellent communication skills to good use? If yes, Cognizant is looking for dynamic and fast-learning talents such as yourself.
Your main role and responsibilities:
As a Web Content Reviewer you’ll be responsible for writing of creative headlines and improving the quality of ad texts. You’ll be redacting the appropriate headlines and descriptions after reviewing and extracting content from advertising banners of clients’ websites.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Ensure logical and meaningful extraction of url content along with 100% SLA adherence
- Preparing and implementing action plans to drive process improvements
- Delivering high quality of extraction consistently and accurately and ensuring process compliance.
- Developing domain expertise and work like an SME. Challenge what doesn’t seem right!
- Perform high quality RCAs to identify the root causes of repeating/high severity
- Excellent writing skills in GERMAN (at least C1)
- Knowledge on Google AdWords/ ad products is a big plus.
- Proof reading
- Preferable Customer support or technical support experience in online industry
- Good knowledge of websites, and how to navigate to obtain desired information