Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Web Developer (GMS Technology)
6 dni temu
We are 189 000 awesome and ambitious people who create reality.
A person from the KPMG generation knows that their work makes sense, contributes the concrete value and give a sense of self-fulfilment. They are independent, ambitious, eager to absorb knowledge and aware of their skills. They know exactly where they are going professionally. They decide what they choose instead of passively using what comes their way. They are open to dialogue, but not afraid to express their own opinions and have a real influence on the surrounding reality. They take up challenges, want to be seen and not ignored by their surroundings. They value naturalness and authenticity, but on the other hand the are able to skilfully create their own image. They are often individualists who live according to their own rules among other people with rules.
big thinkers wanted
we currently seek
The GMS Technology Team design, develop and deploy solutions that assists employers and employees in relation to international assignments and business travel. We are localized in UK as well as in Poland. At the moment, we are looking for aWeb Developer to work as part of a web development team in Cracow. In our daily work we are focused on creating safe, innovative solutions that join specific business knowledge with new technologies. We support also many world-wide corporations which appreciate the highest level of services we deliver.
- the law firm
- a full-stack developer responsible for designing, coding and updating websites
- responsible for enhancement and support to the existing products including desktop applications
- testing sites and applications in different environment and browsers
- keeping project documentation up to date
- provide ongoing support
- university degree
- 2-4 years of industry experience building production software systems and an in-depth understanding of as many of the following as possible
- proficient in C# and .NET
- experience with API development and management
- experience in MS SQL / any other RDBMS
- good understanding of Design Patterns and practices
- understanding of code versioning tools using Git/TFS
- interest in building cutting edge technological products with security in mind
- very good command of English enabling smooth communication with team members
- excellent problem solving
- analytical thinking, positive energy, proactivity, „I can do” attitude
- people and organizational management skills
- experience in Python
- experience in Xamarin / IOS / Android
- machine Learning
- microsoft Azure or AWS
- familiarity with UI/UX standards
- knowledge of Unit testing / Test Driven Development
to work for
- competitive remuneration
- permanent possibility
- respect for
- work life
- clear career
• employee volunteering • Corporate Wellness Care&Stay programme • modern office space
• massage at work • 15 subsidized sport sections • integration events • fresh fruit • life insurance
• ticket to the cinema and theater • multisport card • private health care • friendly onboarding • support of colleagues and supervisors
KPMG to międzynarodowa sieć firm audytorsko-doradczych.
Od 26 lat świadczymy w Polsce usługi z zakresu audytu, doradztwa podatkowego oraz szeroko pojętego doradztwa biznesowego dla polskich i międzynarodowych firm oraz instytucji ze wszystkich sektorów gospodarki. Kompleksowe usługi prawne świadczy stowarzyszona z KPMG Kancelaria prawnicza D.Dobkowski.
Naszą przewagą jest wiedza ponad 189 000 pracowników w 152 krajach. W biurach w Warszawie, Krakowie, Poznaniu, Katowicach, Gdańsku, Łodzi i we Wrocławiu zatrudniamy łącznie ponad 1800 osób.