Working student - FPGA Design Engineer in 5G products
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
We are looking for students ready to join FPGA design team in Krakow. The challenges you will face include design of state of the art FPGA chips supporting high data throughput and high-speed interfaces used in Nokia 5G radio products.
We have a variety of open positions for candidates with wide range of work experience – from fresh graduates to highly experienced professionals.
During intership, as a part of our team you will contribute to requirements analysis and decomposition, design, implementation in Verilog/System Verilog, simulation, unit and system tests of new FPGA functionalities for 5G telecommunication system following the complete end to end project life cycle.
You will be working with cutting edge versions of FPGA silicon and latest versions of design tools and measurement equipment. You will develop extensive knowledge of 5G system protocol stack, Nokia hardware platforms and the way our customers are deploying them. You will contribute to develop innovative solutions to address Nokia strategy in the 5G domain and beyond.
Essential technical skills:
- Education: a student of Computer Science, Telecommunication, Electronics or a similar subject
- Pracitcal knowledge of English (both spoken and written)
- Basic FPGA programming skills: Verilog, System Verilog or VHDL
- Basic knowledge of Matlab/Simulink/Octave or similar tool
- Understanding of technical documentation and technical writing skills