Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
As working student, you will act under guidance on specified competence area. You will be a member of Software Configuration Management team responsible for designing, implementing and testing Continuous Integration tools and processes. Apply and develop your talents!
- status of student
- availability to work at least 3/5
- intermediate knowledge of Python and Bash
- knowledge of Linux administration basics
- basic understanding of version control systems
- communication and organizational skills
- experience with git/gitlab/gerrit, Jenkins, Jira
- knowledge of Make, BitBake and Yocto