Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Imagine creating technology that has the potential to change the world. Working with us, you will have a positive impact on people’s lives and help to overcome some of the world’s most pressing challenges. We act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people. At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, colour, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Nokia culture welcomes people as their true selves. Come create technology that helps the world act together.
Watch our video to discover how we create meaningful interactions to drive human progress.
Nokia invests in young talents. Every year students of different specializations have a chance to gain their first work experience under the guidance of experienced mentor.
Organization:Mobile Networks RBC Europe, Local Delivery Organization
Position: Working Student - Site Engineering & Quality
You will act as a team member in one of our network implementation projects for LTE and 5G technologies, supporting technical solutions development, installation supervision and quality, project planning and reporting.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Support and learning of the following:
- Development and introduction of Telecom Implementation process for radio network roll-out and swap.
- Supporting Roll-out Manager in project preparation during project planning phase and reporting during execution phase.
- Development and introduction of Site Solutions (installation solutions, implementation standards, site materials, radio products, power systems).
- Development and introduction of technical documentation and site documentation templates.
- Supporting Service Suppliers’ introduction (guidelines for implementation processes, standards, site solution, equipment, tools, skills).
- Site Materials management support (cooperation with Site Material Manager, Customer, Deploy, Procurement, Logistics) – materials in use, materials availability, forecasting, stock monitoring.
- Supporting of innovation, improvement and cost saving programs.
- Regular meetings and interfacing with: Project Manager, Network Planning, Site Material Manager, Quality and H&S Manager, Vendor Manager, Logistics, Service Suppliers.
- Solid academic background (3-4 years) within Telecommunication and Mobile Networks
- Good English spoken and written
- Good understanding of technical documents
- Experience in MS Office
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Structured and self-organized.
- Passion and determination to get results with minimum supervision.
- Team player, can compromise and take surrounding organization into account.
- Highly self-motivated for constant learning and continuous improvement.
- Accepts responsibility and demonstrates support for delegated decisions.
- Acts in proactive way, suggests improvements and seeks opportunities for innovation.
- Uses nonstandard approaches to resolving issues.
- Able to communicate and cooperate with other people in various situations.
We can offer you:
- an experience of working in international environment,
- opportunity to work on the newest technologies for the future mobile networks,
- friendly working environment in a team of professionals,
- flexible working time.
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o.
Nokia to globalny lider, oferujący technologie łączące miliardy ludzi i urządzeń na całym świecie. Firma, wspierana innowacjami opracowywanymi przez cenione ośrodki badawczo-rozwojowe Nokia Bell Labs oraz Nokia Technologies, jest wiodącym dostawcą rozwiązań, będących fundamentem współczesnego, połączonego świata.
- Krok Rozmowa telefoniczna
- Krok Test dla programistów
- Krok Rozmowa kwalifikacyjna
- Krok Telekonferencja
Dyrektor Działu Wytwarzania Systemów do Zarządzania Sieciami
„Praca w Nokii to nie tylko wkład w rozwój najnowszych technologii, ale i możliwość ciągłego rozwoju oraz realizowania własnych celów i ambicji.”
Dyrektor Działu R&D Technologii LTE
„W mojej pracy najbardziej motywuje mnie możliwość realnego wpływu na przyszłość.”