Przesuń w lewo lub prawo,
aby przejść do następnej lub poprzedniej oferty pracy
Xamarin Mobile Developer (GMS Technology)
66 dni temu
We are 189 000 awesome and ambitious people who create reality.
A person from the KPMG generation knows that their work makes sense, contributes the concrete value and give a sense of self-fulfilment. They are independent, ambitious, eager to absorb knowledge and aware of their skills. They know exactly where they are going professionally. They decide what they choose instead of passively using what comes their way. They are open to dialogue, but not afraid to express their own opinions and have a real influence on the surrounding reality. They take up challenges, want to be seen and not ignored by their surroundings. They value naturalness and authenticity, but on the other hand the are able to skilfully create their own image. They are often individualists who live according to their own rules among other people with rules.
big thinkers wanted
we currently seek
The GMS Technology Team comprises both IT and Tax professionals who work extensively with our Tax & People Services business teams and stakeholders at all levels. We develop, implement and support technology that assists employers and employees in relation to international assignments and business travel. Our mobile technology is used by thousands of users and many multi-national companies around the globe. We are localized in UK as well as in Poland. At the moment, we are looking for a Xamarin Mobile Developer to work as part of a small development team in Cracow to support and expand the features of our existing mobile applications, and to build new applications.
- the law firm
- day-to-day development and support of iPhone and/or Android applications
- responsible for writing unit testing
- meeting designers, developers and project staff for progress updates
- keeping project documentation up to date
- university degree
- 3-5 years of experience in development, including mobile
- competent in mobile application design and development with Xamarin.Forms, Xamarin. iOS and Xamarin. Android using C#
- experience with Xcode, Objective-C or Swift , and Cocoa Touch
- experience with Android SDK
- experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- experience with consuming REST APIs
- experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- exposure of wire formats like JSON and XML
- understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- understanding of Android UI design principles and best practices
- understanding of cloud message APIs and push notifications
- understanding of code versioning tools using GIT/TFS
- understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- experience in ASP.NET Web development
- experience in MS SQL / any other RDBMS
- familiarity with UI/UX standards
- knowledge of Unit testing / Test Driven Development
to work for
- competitive remuneration
- permanent possibility
- respect for
- work life
- clear career
• employee volunteering • Corporate Wellness Care&Stay programme • modern office space
• massage at work • 15 subsidized sport sections • integration events • fresh fruit • life insurance
• ticket to the cinema and theater • multisport card • private health care • friendly onboarding • support of colleagues and supervisors
KPMG to międzynarodowa sieć firm audytorsko-doradczych.
Od 26 lat świadczymy w Polsce usługi z zakresu audytu, doradztwa podatkowego oraz szeroko pojętego doradztwa biznesowego dla polskich i międzynarodowych firm oraz instytucji ze wszystkich sektorów gospodarki. Kompleksowe usługi prawne świadczy stowarzyszona z KPMG Kancelaria prawnicza D.Dobkowski.
Naszą przewagą jest wiedza ponad 189 000 pracowników w 152 krajach. W biurach w Warszawie, Krakowie, Poznaniu, Katowicach, Gdańsku, Łodzi i we Wrocławiu zatrudniamy łącznie ponad 1800 osób.